Chapter 19

Chapter 19

Nina and I headed to the main office to print both of our schedules out. She needs one because she is just starting and me..i just don't remember mine.

"Kora! You're back! Who is your friend here?!?!" The secretary yelled with joy.

"This is Nina. She comes all the way from New York. We used to hang out everyday but ever since everything happened, I never got to talk to or see her. But then she surprised me and she will be living with me and going to school with me!" I cheered. Mrs. Jones smile got even brighter.

She handed us our schedules and, "3..2..1.." Mrs. Jones whispered.

A jolly Winter came in. She looked at us and smiled.
"Kora! I'm so glad you are back! Who is your friend? Is she new? Well obviously she is new, I've never seen her before." She laughed at her self. She was just like she was in my dream.

Nina introduced herself and before I knew it, my dream was coming to life. "We are going to be good friends and if you are going to be my friend then you can only be part of our social group."

"Is that so?" I laughed.

"Yup." We all laughed.

"Who else is part of this "group"..?" Nina asked using her fingers as quotations.

"Memphis and Luna." Oh yeah! I have to talk to Winter to set up the perfect ask out thing for Matthew. We first headed to Winter and Nina's lockers and then mine. I put in my combination and opened it up. Well more like flung it open. I heard a bang and then a thud. My eyes wandered behind the locker only to find a boy laying on the ground with his hand on his head. Both hands went over my mouth and my eyes almost popped out of my sockets.

"Oh.My.Gosh. I'm so sorry!" I bent down to help him up. I put my hand out for him to grab and he did just that.

"It's totally fine." He smiled.

"My name is Hunter McCallen." We shook hands and then I froze realizing what he said. McCallen.

"What's your name?" The bell rang and I walked away like I didn't hear anything.

Today's Schedule
Trigonometry
Art
US History II
English
English
Lunch
Gym
AP Physics I

Mr.Jones greeted me and this time, he was acting a lot more mature. No winks. No smart remarks. No nothing. I took my seat near the windows sill and Talen was sitting there looking out the window. Damn I forgot that the 3 of them got their schedules changed. Damn it. Talen looked up at me.

I rolled my eyes, turned around and walked to the opposite side of the room. He got up and walked over to me. My shunning began.

"Kora listen-"

Winter walked in to hand Mr.Jones a paper. On her way out I stopped her.

"Winter." She looked over to me and smiled. "Hey Kora!"

"Do you hear something. I'm pretty sure it's just the wind or something but it's about to get punched in its Adam's apples to stop air from going into its body." I nodded consistently through out my long speech.

"I do hear something actually, it's coming from over there." She pointed next to me. "

"Seriously?!." He threw his hands up in the air. "You know what fu-."

"OMG!! Winter if that I happens." Pointing to Talen. "I'm going to need help with the baby." Winter laugh just came out in a surprised way but in like damn I wasn't expecting that way. Good towards me..Bad towards Talen.