Chapter 8

"Get Up! Get Up! Get Up!" A little voice yelled while jumping on me.

"Chase.." I mumbled. "Im not leaving today." Even though I was all packed and ready to go.

"Yes you are!" He laid on top of me resting his head under mine. He is so small and cute. I got my arms and lifted him up while I stood up. I carried him downstairs to the kitchen so he could get something to eat. Talen and Matthew were also in the kitchen talking but i have no idea what it was about because once i walked in, they stopped and stared at me. Actually, I think I know what it is but if I'm right, then I'm going to kill Matthew. I told him not to tell anyone because I was embarrassed and ashamed that I let it happen. I shouldn't of let it happen.

I placed Chase on the counter and looked over at them. "What?" I asked couriously but all i got as a responce was more stares and their mouths moving but nothing coming out. They kept looking at each other trying to use their eyes as communication on what to say.

"If its that hard to say then just forget it." I turned back to Chase. "So what would you like to eat?" I smiled while poking his stomach gently. I could still feel their eyes on me but i just ignored it. He said that he wasnt hungry just yet so i walked upstairs to get ready and wait till he was ready to eat.

"I'm ready to eat!" Chase came in running through my door just had I pulled my shirt over my head and too my stomach. Thank God. Remind me to lock my door. I picked Chase up and carried him to the kitchen. This time just Matthew was in there. Once I sat Chase on the counter, I asked him what he wanted.

"Chocolate Chip Pancakes!" He smiled big. I acted like I didn't see Matthew. I looked around for the batter stuff and chocolate chips. Once I had all the ingredients in front of me, I started to make some Chocolate Chip Pancakes.

"Here you go.." I told Chase as I placed the plate down in front of him with a fork and syrup. By now, Matthew was gone and Carter appeared with Cameron talking to Carter. Almost looked like a lecture on I have no idea what but I do plan on finding out.

"Are you good?" I asked Chase. He nodded fast with chocolate all of his face. I laughed and then walked right....past....Carter and Cameron.

I heard nothing...you want to know why?..because they are smarter than I thought. I kept walking up to my room and before we knew it, it was time to go.

When we arrived to and on the cruise ship, we were all eager to just relax. Jacqueline made a sleeping order for each night and she didn't give us a good enough reason to why their was a sleeping order.

First Night

Carter and Talen

Matthew and Kora

Cameron and Chase

Jacqueline gets her own room. Their are two rooms but our room has three beds lined up with dressers and a bathroom. Jacqueline's room had one bed, one bathroom that is huge! and a seat that had a window right next to it. Lucky.

I put all my clothes away and made everything neat. I raised to the bathroom to put my bathing suit on and turns out I wasn't the only one going for it. I flipped them over my shoulder and then ran to the bathroom. I had no time to see who I flipped but all I know was that I got the bathroom. When I walked out, I found out who it was....Talen. Oops. I shrugged then yelled to Jacqueline.

"Jacqueline!" I yelled to her.

"Yeah?!"

"I'm going to go look around and then I'll be at the pool if you need me!" I didn't wait for a response. I speed walked out of the room and to the deck of the ship. They just started setting sail. My eyes wandered everywhere, catching a glimpse of everything till a sign stopped me.