Cold

Previously on Help

A few questions later and Derek is back in the den exhausted. He followed suit and went to sleep like the others. Stiles blinked his eyes open looking at his clock: 2:18 A.M. He pushed himself up out the bed. Leaving his room deciding to check on the others. Once he finished upstairs he went to the kitchen. He froze when he saw Derek sleep on the couch. I thought he went to the house with Elly, Sty thought. "*Whispering* Derek, Derek, Derek." Stiles shook his lightly.

Derek woke up swinging his claws in fear catching something.

_________________

Once Derek realized what he had done he started to freak the fuck out. He slid to the other end of the couch, away from Stiles. "Alpha I am so so so sorry. I didn't mean to-. It was an accident I swear." Derek was doing some pretty hideous breathing now waiting to be hit. "Derek relax, I know." Stiles moved towards Derek and Derek closed his eyes baring his throat.

Stiles nosed up Derek's neck. Then he kissed Derek's neck, getting him to calm down some. "Derek you're okay alright. Hey look, they're gone see?" Stiles turn to show Derek who finally opened his eyes. "Derek understand this, alright, I have a house full of puppies ok. I have had way worse then a little scratch. I should have known better than to wake you like that." Derek nodded feeling way less guilty for accidentally scratching him.

He was feeling bold so he let his instincts take over. Next thing he knew he was kissing Stiles and he was kissing back. In Derek's mind he was screaming. It took all of Stiles' self control to pull way much to Derek's dismay who whimpered. "I need to check on Hunter you coming with?" Derek nodded but then froze. "Derek what is it?"

"Um it was something Hunter told me- I told him I would ask you for him- But I fell asleep." "Derek breathe. What were you going to ask?" "Hunter's parents kicked him out when his dad caught him and his boyfriend making out. I told him I would ask you if he could stay." "Yeah yeah he can stay. I'll let his sister know he is okay." Derek nodded happily and they got up.

Hunter was awoke on the couch downstairs. He sensed Derek coming back down. "I'm fine Derek you didn't have to check on me again, it's like 2 in the morning." In all Hunter's talking he failed to realize that someone much stronger following Derek until Hunter stopped talking and went stiff.

"Take it easy Hunter it's just an instinctual thing that should wear off when you gain control over your senses. I'm an alpha, anyway." Hunter turned around and saw Stiles, he gave a breath of relief. Hunter gave Stiles a hug like his life depended on it. "You'll do just fine Hunter." Stiles smiled down at him.

They went upstairs, Stiles started a pot of coffee, gave them the remote and made his way to a shower. I should probably call Winter soon so she can stop hyperventilating, Stiles thought in the shower. Stiles stepped out and toweled down. He pulled on some sweats but didn't bother with a shirt when he smelled the coffee.

He ran down the stars knowing the others won't wake up. "Want some coffee Hunter? Here you go Derek." He handed Derek a cup and looked at Hunter. "Um no thank you. Do you think I can call my sister." "I think that would be best. I imagine her hyperventilating with worry." Stiles started laughing fishing out his phone out his pocket.

Derek looked down with a smile on his face. Stiles slid behind him kissing his neck. "You should go lay back down. Trust me you'll need every ounce of energy for Lyd. Go in my room I'll stay with him until he's done." Stiles whispered in Derek's ear. Derek turned around, he gave Stiles a quick chaste kiss and a good night then went upstairs. "Um Stiles she has a few words for you."