Anger

Derek was puffing as he tried to run from his abusive pack, his breath labored. They were catching up fast, he had to keep going. He accepted a long time ago that he fell from beta to omega, but he never truly felt like a part of the pack.

_______

"Hey pups, what's going on?" Stiles asked as he walked into the mansion that had four levels to it. The pack decided wanted a pack house, so they chose to build it themselves one summer in the woods. When no one answered him he knew something was up. He closed his eyes and mapped out where exactly all his pups were. Boyd was in his and Erica's room reading. Ethan and Danny weren't there, they called and asked to go out as well as Lydia and Aiden. Leaving Allison, Scott, Erica, Isaac and Jackson in the den. He headed towards his pups making a note to check in on the others later.

"What happened?" Stiles asked. He was almost expressionless as he crossed his arms. Silence.

"Answer. Anyone," He growled, warning his pups.

"I sorry Sty it was an accident. I didn't mean to,'' Scott whimpered.

"Did what Scott''. Stiles' started to get impatient.

''Jackson and I were playing in the backyard with the ball. I dodged it by hitting it with my hand and it broke Lydia's window," Scott rushed out his voice becoming hoarse as he sensed his alpha's anger building.

"Jackson?" Stiles asked and received a nod plus a whispered sorry Stiles.

"Both of you". His pups winced at the tone of his voice.

"Go fix it." Stiles' eyes flashed crimson red. Both boys hopped up and nuzzled in Stiles neck before they left. Stiles sat down with the rest of them watching the tv. Truly not paying attention to what was playing. He was focusing on the pack bonds of all the betas. He mentally strummed the ones of the betas that weren't at the house, making sure they were alright. Stiles felt his phone ring. He pulled it out of his pocket looking at the name that popped up on the screen. It was Satomi.

"Hey Alpha Ito what do I owe this pleasure?" he stated answering his phone, slinging his arm over Lydia.

"Do you know them?" His pack started to pay attention when he abruptly jerked forward.

"Dammit some of my pups are out". Stiles was furious and the others felt it. Scott and Jackson even came back down eyes glowing and nail extended.

"Sty?" the teens coursed.

"Thanks I appreciate it. Keep me informed." Stiles hung up then called his pups that were out.

"Stay where you are. Don't leave." He hung up again and headed towards the door.

"DO NOT UNDER ANY OTHER CIRCUMSTANCE BESIDES ME CALLING, LEAVE THIS HOUSE. BOYD AND ALLISON ARE IN CHARGE," Stiles commanded, a growl escaping him as he took off with his keys in his hand. He was to pissed to pay attention to the road rules as he sped to the bowling alley, the speed limits be damned.

He tried his hardest to keep his wolf in check, the last thing he needed was to be pulled over and be half shifted. When he got there he found them all sitting at a table. Stiles walked over barely containing his wolf. He was furious that a pack Satomi didn't know, crossed her territory without consent on their way through Beacon Hills.

"Get in the car. Danny drive right behind me," he said before anyone was able to get a word out and ask their alpha what was wrong. As they moved towards the cars Ethan couldn't help but feel scared. He slid up beside Stiles, stuffing his head into his alpha's neck.

"Alpha are you okay?".

"Yeah pup I will be and I'll explain everything when we get back to the den," Stiles said as he started to calm down. It made him feel better knowing all of his pups were safe. At that point, that was all that mattered.