Protect

Previously on Help

"Get in the car. Danny drive right behind me," he said before anyone was able to get a word out and ask their alpha what was wrong. As they moved towards the cars Ethan couldn't help but feel scared. He slid up beside Stiles, stuffing his head into his alpha's neck.

"Alpha are you okay?".

"Yeah pup I will be and I'll explain everything when we get back to the den," Stiles said as he started to calm down. It made him feel better knowing all of his pups were safe. At that point, that was all that mattered

_____________________________________

"Go to Danny he wants you." Stiles whispered in his ear. Ethan left with a nod and went to dump against Danny. Back at the den, no one dared to even move when Stiles left. Boyd walked down the stairs looking around confused. Everyone else looking just as confused. It was completely silent until they heard the cars pull up. Everyone unconsciously counted the heartbeats in the cars. Relieve washed over them as they confirmed five heartbeats.

Listening closely they caught Stiles' instructions. "I want everyone in the den so I can explain." They filled in as instructed and sat in the den in their respective couples and seats.

Stiles started as he regained control of his wolf, "First off everyone is staying here for the weekend so call and make sure to tell your parents. Next there's a pack that Satomi told me just crossed her territory without consent. She said it looked like they were headed towards ours. I was also informed that they looked as if they were chasing someone. Most likely since it's a run-away its an omega. I want everyone paired off at all times. No one is to be left alone. I-" Stiles stopped hoping his nose was playing tricks on him.

Nope he smelled it again and his amber eyes burned bright scarlet. "Listen to me very carefully. Go out the back door and take the shortcut to the border lines." With confused looks all around he sighed. "They're here." As you may have already guessed Stiles doesn't take to intruders very well. Wolfing out and running to the borders. Finally having arrived impossibly fast.

First he smelt omega, then pain, then intruders, and blood. Stiles was beyond pissed. He caught witness of the omega getting abused. Without thinking the packed jumped into action. Protecting the hurt omega as one of their own instinctually from the way Sty darted to the wolf, circling around Stiles and the omega.

"Hey take it easy. Please can you look at me. That's it nice and slow. Is it ok if I touch you?" The omega nodded as he fully looked into Stiles' eyes. Stiles let his eyes flash and in response Derek's flashed electric blue. Stiles rubbed his hand up the wolf's arm drawing away some of the pain. "Thank you." the omega whispered exhausted.

"Your welcome. My name is Stiles Stilinski. I know you're tired and in pain but can I know yours?" he tried. "It's- it's Derek. Derek Hale." he wheezed. "That's good is it alright if I let one of my beta's take you." Derek nodded. "Jackson c'mere." Jackson looked up from the wolf he tore apart to give his attention to his alpha.

"Take Derek, Danny, and Isaac back to the den. Protect the house and each other. We'll be back in a little while, this shouldn't take too long. Howl if something happens." Stiles says while taking out two wolves. "Tend to Derek as well." And off they went leaving the fight to the rest of their packmates.

Stiles tilted his head, cracking his neck then let his eyes seep into that beautiful crimson glow. Smiling a toothy grin, his nails growing out stained black tips. There weren't many other wolves chasing Derek 8 wolves maybe. Jaks already took out one. Allison hit another with a wolfsbane arrow while Boyd throw the other into a tree. Scott was going toe to toe with one fighting back to back against Erica.

Stiles took out two more of the ones left over, Allison shot another, and Lydia controlled a scream at the last one.

Stiles, satisfied, began making his way back to his second home. The betas followed behind him.