New Part 2

"Derek you'll be fine Deaton works on all of us, including Stiles." Danny spoke lightly. Derek calmed enough to get worked on. "Alright pups time for bed we have school tomorrow." Stiles receives a string of complaints.

"Seriously Derek needs to sleep and I have to get Derek and Elly enrolled in the morning. Derek you can take my room. You don't have to join the pack until you heal. Pups we're getting up at SEVEN so we can go to my dad's for breakfast. Good night." Mumbled good nights came in response.

-The Next Morning-

___________________________________________________________

5:40 a.m

Stiles always wakes up first. He slept on the couch so Derek could take his room. He got off the couch and started a pot of coffee, thinking about what his dad is going to say when they get there. He should know she's there by now, Stiles thought. Stiles made his way to his room. Opening the door with magic trying not to wake up Derek. When he stepped in the room he seen Derek sitting on the side of the bed looking at his bandages.

"Did you get some sleep?' Derek jump at the sudden noise not realizing that someone was in the room with him. "Sorry I didn't mean to scare you *Stiles chuckled lightly* I said did you get any sleep." Derek blushed when Sty laughed. "Umm yeah it was fine. I thought one of the wounds started to bleed so I got up. I didn't want to wake up anyone though." Derek gave shyly. "Want me to check them?" Derek nodded cautiously. Sty got some more bandages from his bathroom. As he was changing the wounds he started to notice Derek was flinching at almost every touch.

"Derek does it hurt when I touch it." Derek looked away but did not answer him. "Damn it Derek, you should have told me earlier." Stiles felt a spark of pride for making all the rooms soundproof. You can't hear in the room if the door is closed, but can hear outside the doors. "Derek do you trust me because this is going to hurt at first?" Derek submitted to Stiles to show that he trust Stiles completely. Stiles took that as Derek saying he's ready to join.

Stiles proceeded to bite Derek's neck, breaking the top level of skin. Then Derek started to whimper when Stiles placed a flat hand on his wound and it started to sting. Stiles is whispering a spell. Then it stopped. Stiles moved his arm in front of Derek's mouth. "Bite now. It will make you feel a little stronger until it finishes healing." Sty ordered. Derek bit down following directions. He tried to let go. Stiles grabbed his chin and told him to keep going until he felt able to stand easy.

"Speak up when you're in pain. It doesn't just have to be to me either. Prepare yourself for a lot of attention. Let me know when it gets to be too much so I can make stop, okay." Derek was feeling better and said ok. "You can wear some of my clothes, the bathroom is over there, now I need to get the others up or we're gonna be late."

6:00 a.m

Everyone has their own rooms but usually sleep with their partners. Stiles went to Lyd and Aiden's room first. Lydia needs her time in the bathroom. He made his way to Ally and Jax's room next, then Ethan and Danny's. Finally he made it to Scott and Izzy's room. He lets Izzy sleep in because he gets ready the fastest. "Pups be in the cars in 45 minutes. I mean it."

Stiles went to his room to ask Derek if he wanted some coffee then made his way to the kitchen. He made him, Izzy, Lyds, Jax, Boyd, Danny, and Derek a cup of coffee and everyone else orange juice. He began to pass out drinks as they made their way out the door. Stiles, Scott, Isaac, and Derek got in the jeep. Erica, Boyd, Allison, and Jackson got in Jackson's porsche. Ethan, Aiden, Danny and Lydia rode in Danny's car.

They got to Stiles' dad's house and Stiles told them to wait in the car. Sty went in and was instantly attacked. By the Sheriff's dog and his sister. "Okay, okay now I can't breathe. Hey girls, what did dad say?" He asked nervously. "He popped me then hugged me and told to call every once and awhile." Well that's good I guess. I can call the pups in since he doesn't seem to be mad or going to yell, Sty thought. Stiles whistled letting the pups know it's safe to come in.