Together

They walked out of his room and they hear laughing and arguing downstairs. They join the others and for a split second of bliss peace they were able to forget about their troubles. Though only temporarily.

__________

The first puppy pile they have had in a while ended in a seventh movie and a den full of sleeping puppies. Danny woke up and checked on Izzy then went upstairs. He was sitting on his bed staring at the necklace. That's how Ethan found him five minutes later when he walked in the room after noticing he left from the den.

Danny closed the case fast when he was startled out of his thoughts by the scent of his boyfriend. "Good morning you alright?" Danny asked taking his eyes from the box. "Yes I'm fine I was just coming to check on you. What were you just looking at?" Ethan asked curious. Danny looked reluctant to answer, which made Ethan feel like he overstepped a line.

"I wasn't going to give it to you till tonight but fuck it. C'mere." Danny said pulling Ethan on the bed close to him. Danny grabbed the case again giving it to Ethan.

Who opened it cautiously and slow like he would break it. When Ethan saw the blue eyed wolf, he almost cried. "Turn the moon over." Danny said pointing at it.

Ethan struggled to hold the tears back as he read the inscription. He just decided to kiss Danny instead. Slowly pushing him back to lay down stradling Danny's waist. Danny bit Ethan's lip gently.

Ethan opened his mouth willingly. Danny dominated the kiss, sitting up he pulled Ethan further into his lap. Danny pushed up into him and Ethan tried to stifle the moan that left his mouth.

Danny just smiled and kissed him again redoing the motion a little harder this time. Danny moved down to Ethan's neck starting an assault there. Contrary to many people's belief they never had sex with each other.

They ended up interrupted at the motel and never got another chance with enough time with all the fighting. Danny realized that Ethan was trying to be still but couldn't so he stopped. "As much as i would love to keep going at this I need to check on Izzy and see if the others need anything." Danny sighed disappointedly.

"It's not your fault you know?" Ethan started quietly honestly no wanting to be heard. "You couldn't have known what would happen and he doesn't blame you for it either. Stiles told up about what was going on when you guys were younger." Ethan finished looking away nervously. Danny pulled his head to make them eye leveled to each other.

"Yeah I figured that would come up I guess. When I heard Izzy's statement, it made me furious. I couldn't control myself so I left the hospital and he thought I was mad or disgusted with him. He couldn't have been more off on that on. I didn't want him to see me like that. I was so angry I went to the clearing and let my powers loose. That's when I found out the powers that were still dormant. When I talked to my mom about it she said she couldn't tell me because if a pheonix comes into their powers early it could be extremely dangerous. That's how I lost my little sister."

Danny said reminiscent, but not sadly. He had come to terms with the situation, so it didn't make him sad to talk about it anymore.

Ethan listened tentatively like a child being told a bedtime story. "But that's all ancient history now thought." Danny said moving to get up.

He was stopped Ethan pulling him into a kiss. "I love you." The words left Ethan's mouth before he could think to stop it. It surprised Danny, which soon turned into a fondness only for him (Ethan). "I love you too."