Note: From the Ashes

After writing since I was 13, "Hell to the No" is the first story I've ever legitimately finished. After spending the past few days rewriting the beginning, editing the entire thing accordingly, and going through a lengthy publishing process, I managed to publish my first story! I gave it a new name, From the Ashes, and it's available on Smashwords, as well as other stores for ereaders. Immeasurable amounts of thanks go to all those who supported me through the year I wrote this story, wish me luck as I get it out there :)

I've taken a good chunk off of Wattpad, for publishing reasons.

If anyone is interested in the whole new beginning, or if anyone feels like supporting the story in the publishing world, you're more than welcome <3 After all the editing and the revising I added, the focus of the story shifted, as well as the perception of Roman's character with the addition of more of his background. It's only 3 bucks, so it's not bad for a much better story than what was posted here! I cringe when I think of the old beginning I barfed out a long time ago haha. 

There's a button to my Smashwords on my profile, where you can find From the Ashes!

Edit: My sister bought it and put the file on her Kindle, it looks so. legit. :D Seriously, if you have 3 dollars laying around, it's worth it! I'm so excited :D