Chapter 3

I washed the suds from my hair then lathered my body in the soap, scrubbing furiously at it just trying to get the feel of his hands off my body. My mind becomes consumed with him, the way his hands feel against my body, how his breath against my ear makes me shiver, the way I jump at the sound of his voice. Tears begin to fall from my eyes yet again, I slide down to the floor holding myself under the water just sobbing at my own stupidity.

I groan in frustration slamming my fists onto the tiles floor wincing when pain shot through my wrist. The water soon begins to change temperature I pick myself off the floor and shut the water off. I step onto the bathmat and grab the towel nearest to me wrapping it against my body tightly. On the counter I see he has laid out a t shirt and sweatpants for me.

Quickly I dry myself off and throw the clothes on. I move to the door trying the handle, and sure enough it's locked. I pace around the room nervously, thinking about what to do, I obviously can't stay in here forever. At the same time though I knew I didn't want to be on the receiving end of his anger.

"Aiden." I call out tentatively

I hear footsteps against the wooden floor moving towards the door and instinctively take a few steps back leaning against the counter. He unlocks the door and opens it. I look to his face which remains expressionless. 

"Walk." he orders harshly pointing towards the empty hallway.

He was obviously still pissed at me, but he had no right to be. I was the one that was taken hostage, it was me that was tied to a fucking chair. I walk out of the bathroom, and he leads me back into the room I was previously in.

I walked briskly inside the room expecting Aiden to follow me. He walked inside a few feet to before turning around to leave.

"Aiden wait." I called out to him.

What the hell are you doing? A part of my brain screamed at me. He is a cold blooded heartless killer, you should be glad he's leaving.

He turned and looked at me expectantly. "I...well...I...um." My voice faltered . I had nothing to say to him, why did I call out.

I looked down at his hand and noticed the cuts and dried blood on his knuckles. "Your hand." I blurted out.

He gave me a questioning look. "It's bleeding, and cut." I muttered.

He gave me a puzzled look as if he was asking me why I care. "Let me clean it up."

Are you fucking stupid! Clean it up! What the hell is wrong with you? I fought inwardly with myself for a few seconds.

Aiden still stood there like a statue. I took a deep breath and walked forward taking his large hand in mine. I began to walk towards the door when his grip tightened around my hand. I looked back to him and gave him a sincere and pleading look. His features softened as he moved forward letting me lead him into the bathroom.

I flipped the lights on and sat him down in the toilet. "Do you have a first aid kit or something?" I questioned, my voice barely a whisper.

"It's underneath the sink in the cabinet." he softly replied pointing to the dark wood.

I pulled open the small door and grabbed the red and white box in the front. I set it on top of the counter and opened it quickly sifting through it's contents. I took out cotton balls and rubbing alcohol from the box and laid it onto the ledge of the bathtub. I took a towel from the closet and sat down with it covering my lap. I slowly reached over and grabbed one of his hands in mine pulling it over and resting it in my lap.

"Why are you helping me? You should hate me angel." he spoke.

"I don't know. Maybe I do hate you. I don't know." I answer truthfully. Why was I helping him?