Chapter 9

I dragged Aiden through Macy's making him hold all the clothes I wanted to try on. With every new outfit I piled on, he began to look even more pissed, which only made me laugh more and more.

"Remind me never to take you shopping again. I'll leave this shit to Kate next time." he scowled at the pile of garments in his arms.

"Oh stop complaining, or is poor Aiden- waiden tired already. Maybe we should go take a nappy-wappy." I gave him a fake pout and spoke in my most childish voice.

He glared at me, but said nothing in return. I skipped across the store until I finally found a dressing room. Aiden pushed past me and went into the largest one at the end of the small hall. He dumped the clothes onto the bench and stood in the corner looking at me expectantly, arms crossed over his chest.

"Oh no." I said quickly reading the expression on his face. "Nope, you mister, can go wait outside for me like a normal person."

He muttered something in frustration as I pushed him out the dressing room and locked the door behind him.

"Just hurry the hell up." he whined.

I giggled to myself at how childish he acted. I put on outfit after outfit, some landed in the no pile others in the yes. I was nearly done trying and sorting through everything, after what seemed like an hour.

"Hey I think I found something you may like." Aiden spoke out for the first time in a while.

I scoffed. "Aiden I highly doubt that you know what my tastes are."

"Please just try it on." he begged.

"Fine, toss it over the door." I relented.

Less than two seconds later I saw a red mesh of something hurtling towards me. I grabbed it in midair and held it in front of me to see what the hell he'd picked. My mouth fell open as I stared wide eyed at the item in my hands. My cheeks reddened.

"Aiden what the hell is this?" I questioned. Okay of course I know what lingerie looks like, but why the hell would I try this on. It was a red lace corset and a matching thong. I wanted to keel over right this minute and die.

"Just try it on angel." he ordered.

I sighed and removed the underwear I was currently in. Okay I would try it on but hell would freeze over before he was going to see me in this. I looked at it one final time before hurriedly putting it on and looking at myself in the mirror. Well it actually looked pretty good, and as much as I did not want to admit it, he knew what I liked.....and what I looked good in.

There was a soft knock on the door, at the same moment I went to pull off this 'outfit'. "I want to see." he said blankly.

"No way Aiden, nope, not gonna happen." I shook my head even though he couldn't see me.

"Angel." he warned in a low voice.

"Aiden." I sang.

"Let me in." he ordered. I could practically feel the tension rolling off of him from behind the door.

"No Aiden." I said forcefully. He would have to kick the door down to see me, because there was no way he was getting in here, especially now.

My eyes went wide when I heard the lock click. I moved my hands to my body in an attempt to cover myself, before the door opened, and Aiden stepped in closing it behind him. He had a cocky smile plastered onto his face. Slowly I backed up from him. Of course the bad boy would know how to pick a fucking lock.

"Aiden, get out." I hissed.

"Are you going to make me angel." he taunted, raising his eyebrows.