Chapter 39: The truth untold

Jae_Hwa's POV

"I'm so sad!" Yoojung pretend to cry as we walked into the house. "I wanted to know the gender!" 

I laughed. "It's too early. I'll make sure to take you two, when it's time to check the gender." 

"I'm so glad I live in Busan, so I can just run to your house." We laughed.

*Ding Dong*

"Hold on, I'll go open it. Why don't you took go and check on Han-na and han-kuk"

"Okayyyy." 

When I opened the door, there was an older man. My eyes quickly moved to his neck. The star tattoo. I quickly reach behind the door on the top shelf, but I couldn't find the gun. (haha i find this goals tbh)

"Who are you?" I asked with a rude tone.

"Lady Jae-hwa! We don't have time, here take this letter." He looked behind him and back to me.  "I'm sorry I have to go it's not safe." He shoved the letter in my hand and ran away.

I closed the door and sat on the sofa. I opened the letter.

You don't have much time. Tzuyu is going to kill everyone after her wedding. 

I didn't want this, your father didn't want this. 

please stop it before it's too late. she already called everyone up to go to seoul

I looked at that paper, re-reading everything. I didn't understand anything.

"Who was at the door?" Sana came up to me. "What are you reading."

"Where did Jimin actually go?" I asked, looking at Sana.

"I told you. He had to do some work."

"Stop lying to me." I said getting mad

"Who gave you this letter." Sana asked as she was reading the letter,

"Did a man come and talk to Jimin?" Sana looked at me shocked.

"Jae-Hwa, it's nothing." She said not looking at me.

"Sana! Just tell me!" Yoojung came running down the hall. "Yoojung, tell me what that man said." Yoojung quickly looked at Sana.

"Jae-Hwa." I pulled my hair in frustration.

"Why can't you fucken tell me!!!!"

"Jae-hwa, calm down. You have a baby." Yoojung said calmly, holding my hand.

"Yes, a man came and talked to us while you were sleeping." Sana said.

FlashBack- Sana's POV

Jimin put the gun down and let the man in the house.

"Would you like some water?" I asked trying to get rid of the awkward silence.

"No thank you."