Chapter 37: Baby

1 month Later. 

"Unnie. You need to eat, please come out of your bed" I covered my head with my blanket. 

"Noona. Eomma is worried about you. Can you please come out and play with me." 

I wanted to be strong in front of them. But I can't I love Jungkook too much. And the fact that I lost him broke my whole world. I love Han-na and Han-kuk, but right now Jungkook is my life and he is gone. 

  I lost everything about myself. The Jae-Hwa who loved food, didn't even want to eat. The Jae-hwa who loved music would cry everytime she would her it playing. The old Jae-hwa was dead. The day Jungkook walked out of the room, her soul walked away too.  

"Han-na, Han-kuk. I'm fine just tired got eat without me," I said still hiding under my blanket. 

I could hear my phone ringing every 5 mins. Sana and Yoojung along with Sohyun have been texting and calling me. Ara came and visit. She stood at my door for 5 days.  Waiting for me to come out. She told me that Jungkook, wouldn't listen to her. Jimin was fired from being a guard at the palace. So now he is back home, he comes every day after his work at the airport, he's a guard there.  She told me that Jungkook wasn't the same. And how Jungkook and Tzuyu's wedding is next month. 

Also Ara broke up with Jimn. She blamed herself for what happened between me and Jungkook. I told her it wasn't her fault but she couldn't bare the guilt. Especailly cause she is dating my ex boyfriend, who we used to talk about how much I loved him. I feel bad that I broke them up. Espceially since he's been by my side si

All the girls who were in the Exclusive are invited to the wedding. I don't have the courage to go. I don't want to see him get married to someone else especially Tzuyu.

"Jae-Hwa!" I heard the door bust open. "Get up now!" Jimin grabbed me and lift me up. 

" leave me alone." I tried to lay back down.

"No. Not until you eat! " I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine." I threw the blanket off of me. When I stood up my knees went weak and I fell. 

"See, you have no energy. You need to eat something." Jimin helped me up.

I sat down next to Han-na. 

"Unnie! Look it's your favorite! Pork." She held her chopstick out for me. 

I smiled weakly at her and took a bite. 

"Wow! It tastes good!" I wasn't lying. It was amazing!

As I started to eat. Everyone just watched me. 

"If you don't eat with me I'm going back to my room." Quickly everyone looked away and started to eat.

Everything tasted amazing. I don't know if it's because I haven't ate a proper meal in 3 weeks. I'm surprised I'm even alive. As I was eating, I all of a sudden felt really sick. I quickly stood up and ran towards the bathroom. Throwing up everything that I had ate 2 seconds ago. 

"Jae-Hwa! You okay?" Eomma started to rub my back. 

I just shook my head. Not able to talk due to the fact that I was throwing up.