Chapter 9: 27 to 20

I woke up to the light coming through my window as Jisu opened the window.

I wasn't ready to get up, I didn't get any sleep last night and the bed was super comfy!

Last night I went crazy because how I treated Jungkook and I really want to apologize to him.

"Miss, are you awake?" Ara asked

"Noooooooooo" I moaned into the pillow earning giggles from everyone.

I slowly got up they all help me get ready. Ara, Mijin, Jisu, and Minsu all looked at me at the final results. I took that as a sign I was decent and walked out to go eat.

As I walked downstairs towards the Ladies room, I was the first one to be done

I sat on the small sofa and soon the other girls were starting to come in.

I watched as all of the girls looked phenomenal, their dresses had so many designs and were either red or pink, their jewelry was shining and expensive.

Everyone looked like a One, but when I looked at me, I had picked a simple blue dress with no jewelry and hair just curled. I was just a 6 wearing a nice dress.

"Hello, ladies! I hope you all had a restful first night in the palace. Today I will begin to explain all the things that will be happening during the time that you are here. I know it might sound harsh, but you aren't here to play games. Someone in this room will be our next princess and our soon to be queen. "

Shin Hye walked around the room.

"Today we will be talking about table manners, which is really important. Before you will eat in front of the royal family, you must know how to eat the proper way. "

Shin Hye began to explain how there are different silverware that is meant for certain things.

Which glass was for what beverage, to never use our hands, hands were rested in our lap when we are not using it.

Napkin draped underneath. And we weren't to speak unless spoken to unless it was to our neighbors but it had to be in a quiet tone. Shin Hye looked at me.

After talking for a while we heard a knock on the door and four guards came in, following behind them was Prince Jungkook.

He looked so good tbh! Wait, what??

Jae-Hwa! What is wrong with you, why are you saying that!?!