Chapter 2

Maria's Pov
I walk downstairs and i see Chris."Where you going?" I look at him. "don't worry about it Chris." I roll my eyes and I walk outside and I get in the car with my best friend and I put on my seatbelt. I look at her "where Maya, she never come out with us?" She starts driving and says. "Girl hell if I know,we barely hang out now." I look at her "she got her a new man, you know how she gets." She drives to the club "girl you right, she always leaving us for one of her niggas." We pull up to the club and we get out. I fix my dress and I get out my I.D and walk towards the club. I show the bouncer my I.D and I walk inside the club.
Chris's Pov
I get up and I walk upstairs to the bathroom and I freshen up. I walk downstairs and I walk outside and lock the door behind me. I call Maya and I tell her I'm coming over. I get in my car and I drive to Maya's house and I get there and get out and walk up to her house and I watch her standing in the doorway. I walk inside and I sit down on the couch and I look at Maya. "Why you not with them, they gone get suspicious if you keep staying at home." She looks at me "no they won't." I look at her. "Maria already trippin." She looks at me "I know,she just called me talking about you." I turn on a movie and we cuddle and I fall asleep.
Peyton's Pov
I finally got Maria's ass to go out with me,since Maya don't answer the phone no more. We arrive at the club and we get out and walk inside. Maria immediately goes to the dance floor and I walk over to the bar and I sit down and order me a margarita. A boy comes and sits next to me and looks at me. "What's up with your friend?" I look at him and I look out on the dance floor at Maria. "She don't date fuck boys." He looks at me. "I'm a gentleman, I just want to take her out on a date." I look at him. "Mhm". Maria walks over to me and sits next to me and orders her a drink. I look at Maria "it's getting late we should go?" We finish our drinks and we get up and walk out the club and get in my car. I look over at Maria "you going home or?" She looks at me "where else ima go?" I shake my head and I drive to her house and I drop her off. I decided to drive to Maya's house. I get there and I park the car and I get out and I get my key out and I unlock the door and I walk inside and I go upstairs. I walk in her room and I see her and Chris laying down in the bed. I yell "bitch what the fuck I know y'all ain't fucking?" Maya gets up and looks at me. "Peyton it's not what you think." I look at her "so why the fuck is Maria our best friend man in yo bed?" I look at Chris "you trifling." I walk out the room and I walk downstairs and I go outside and get in my car and I drive home.