Chapter 1

Maria's Pov
I look at my phone and I shake my head and I roll my eyes. I get up and I walk downstairs and I sit on the couch. I call one of my best friend's and I wait for her to answer.
Phone convo
Me:wassup
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: nm just chillin, what you up to
Me: I been calling Chris phone all day and he hasn't been answering and it's 5am 
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: girl why you even waisting your time,I told you what to do
Me: I know,but look girl he just walked in so ima call you back.
End of convo
I get off the phone and I get up and I look at Chris. "So you didn't see me calling your phone all those times." He looks at me "I was at my mom's house Maria." I look at him. "You was with that bitch Jessica weren't you?" He looks at me "who's Jessica I don't know a Jessica." I walk up to him and I put my hand in his face. "The same Jessica that be texting and calling you Chris." He grabs my hand and looks at me "calm down why you wildin." I glare at him. "Don't just let me go Chris." He lets me go and I walk off and I go upstairs and I slam and lock the door. I get a phone call and I answer it.
Phone convo
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: you going out with me tonight
Me: yeah where we going
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: you already know what the move is
Me: aight b slide thru then
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: i gotcha
End of convo
I get up and I pin my hair up and I walk in the bathroom. I turn on the shower and I take my clothes off and I get in the shower. I take me a quick shower and get out. I dry off and I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and I pick me out something to wear and I put it on.

I put on my heels and I walk out the closet and go back in the bathroom and do my hair and makeup

I put on my heels and I walk out the closet and go back in the bathroom and do my hair and makeup. I finish getting ready and I grab my phone and keys and I walk out the room and I go downstairs and wait for my best friend.
Chris's Pov
I leave the house and I drive to Maya's house and I get out and I walk up to the door and I knock. I wait for her to let me in and I kiss her on her cheek. I walk inside and I chill with her for a while. I look at Maya and she gets a phone call and she answers it. I look at her and I mouth "who's that?" She looks at me and mouths "Maria." I look at her and I get up and I walk off. She gets off the phone with Maria and I walk back in the room and I sit on the couch. "What she wanted?" She looks at me "nothing she was just trying to see have I seen or heard from you?" I look at her "hmm ok". I loose track of time and I get my phone and I check the time. I look over at Maya and see that she's sleeping. I get up quietly and I grab my things and I walk out the door and get in my car. I drive home and I get out and walk inside to a pissed Maria. "So you didn't see me calling your phone all those times." I look at her. " I was at my mom's house Maria." She looks at me. " You was with that bitch Jessica weren't you?" I look at her. "who's Jessica I don't know a Jessica." She walks up to me and She puts her hand in my face. "The same Jessica that be texting and calling you Chris." I grab her hand and look at her. "calm down why you wildin." She glares at me . "Don't just let me go Chris." I let her go and she walks upstairs and slams the door. I shake my head and I sit down on the couch and I start texting Maya. I look up and I see Maria coming downstairs. "Where you going?" She looks at me "don't worry about it Chris."