Chapter 4

Chris's Pov
I watch Maria leave and I get my phone and I call Maya and I walk back upstairs.
Phone convo
Me: you talked to Maria
My shorty😍🔥💯: yeah she just left but I think she knows something's up
Me: Wym you think she knows
My shorty😍🔥💯: she not dumb Chris she peep shit and Peyton probably already told her.
Me: aight bye
End of convo
I put my phone on the charger and I get up and I walk downstairs and I see Maria walk in the house. She looks at me and she walks over to me and she starts hitting me. I try to block her hits. "Damn why you hitting me?" She continues hitting me. "You trifling asf Chris."I grab her hands and I make her look at me. "Baby it didn't mean anything." She snatches away from me. "I'm done you want her, you can have her." She walks upstairs and I follow behind her. "I don't want her." She walks in our room and she closes and locks the door. I try to open the door and I knock on the door. "Just open the door." I shake my head and I walk off and I go downstairs and I lay down on the couch.
Maria's Pov
I walk in the house and I see Chris. I walk over to him and I start hitting him. He tries to block my hits but I just keep hitting him harder and he says. "Damn why you hitting me?" I say. "Cause you trifling asf Chris."He grabs my hands and makes me look at him. "Baby it didn't mean anything." I snatch away from him."I'm done you want her, you can have her." I walk upstairs and He follows behind me. "I don't want her." I walk in our room and I close and lock the door. He tries to open the door and He knocks on the door. "Just open the door." I walk in the closet and I start throwing his clothes out the closet. I open the bedroom window and I start throwing all his clothes and shoes out the window. I get my phone and I call Maya.
Phone convo
Me: you can come and get yo nigga
Trifling hoe: Maria I'm sorry I didn't mean for any of this to happen
Me: I trusted you but that was my mistake
Trifling hoe: I really am sorry
Me: just come and get your nigga
End of convo
I hang the phone up and I unlock the door and I walk downstairs and I see Chris laying on the couch. I look at him. "I don't want you here anymore you can leave."