Chapter 10

Maria's Pov
I drink the rest of my margarita and The dude looks over at me. "Hey I never got your name." I look over at him and say. "Hmm that's cause you never asked." He looks at me and says. "Can I get your name?" I look at him and say. "It's Maria and yours." He looks at me and says. "Nice to meet you Maria and I'm Calvin." I look at him. "It's nice to meet you too." Peyton walks over to us and says. "Who's this hottie?" I look at her and say. "That's Calvin." Calvin looks at her. "It's nice to meet you." Peyton sits next to me at the bar and whispers. "Girl why you still sitting here,ask him to dance?" I look at her and say. "No girl." Calvin looks at me and says. "Can I have this dance?" I look at Peyton and she nudges me. I get up and Calvin takes my hand and leads me to the dance floor. I dance with Calvin for awhile and I walk off the dance floor and go back over to Peyton. She looks at me and says. "Mhm." I look at her. "Mhm what?" She shakes her head and Calvin walks over to me. He looks at me and says. "Can I have your number?" I get his phone and I put my number in it. I look at Peyton and say. "You ready to go?" We walk out the club and get in her car. She looks at me and says. "Mhm." I look at her and shake my head. "Don't." She drives off and I look out the window. I hear my phone ringing and I look at it and see that it's Chris. I shake my head and I let my phone ring. Peyton glances over at me. "I'm guessing that was Chris?" I nod my head. She pulls up in my driveway and I get out and walk inside. I lock the door behind me and go upstairs in my room. I take off my clothes and I pin my hair up. I put my phone on the charger and I walk in the bathroom and turn on the shower. I get in and take a shower and get out 40 minutes later. I dry off and put on my sports bra and shorts. I walk out the bathroom and get in the bed and turn on the tv.
Peyton's Pov
I get up and walk in my closet. I find me something to wear and I put it on. I walk out the closet. I grab my phone and keys and walk downstairs and outside. I get in my car and drive to Maria's house. I pull up at her house 30 minutes later and I text her and tell her I'm outside. I wait for to come out and I drive off. She puts her phone on the charger and looks out the window. I look over at her and say. "Maria you good?" She looks at me and say. "Yeah I'm good, I'm just thinking." I glance over at her. "You don't need to be thinking about them,cause they not worth it." She says. "Girl I know." I drive to the club and She looks at me. "Don't get drunk now cause you know you got to work in the morning." I look at her. "Damn I almost forgot, well you can drink for the both of us." We get out the car and we walk inside the club. Maria goes to the bar and sits down. I walk to the dance floor and start dancing for a while. I walk off the dance floor and I walk over to Maria. I look at her and say. "Who's this hottie?" She looks at me and says. "That's Calvin." Calvin looks at me. "It's nice to meet you." I sit next to her at the bar and whisper. "Girl why you still sitting here,ask him to dance?" She looks at me and says. "No girl." Calvin looks at her and says. "Can I have this dance?" She looks at me and I nudge her . She gets up and Calvin takes her hand and leads her to the dance floor. I watch them and I get on my phone and I see I got a text from Maya. I roll my eyes and I order me a drink. Maria walks over to me. I look at her and say. "Mhm."
She looks at me. "Mhm what?" I shake my head and Calvin walks over to us. He looks at Maria and says. "Can I have your number?" She puts her number in his phone. She looks at me and says. "You ready to go?" We walk out the club and get in my car. I look at her and say. "Mhm." She looks at me and shakes her head. "Don't." I drive off and she looks out the window. Her phone starts ringing and she lets it ring. I glance over at her. "I'm guessing that was Chris?" She nods her head. I pull up in her driveway and she gets out and I drive off.