Chapter 7

Maria's Pov
I walk upstairs and I walk in my room and I walk in my bathroom and I turn on the shower and I wait for the water to get hot. I get inside the shower and I let the water run down my face and i sigh and I take me a shower. I get out 15 minutes later and wrap the towel around my body. I dry off and I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and I pick out an outfit and I put it on and I put on my boots and I walk out the closet.

 I dry off and I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and I pick out an outfit and I put it on and I put on my boots and I walk out the closet

I walk in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and I straighten my hair. I walk out the bathroom and I grab my phone and keys and I walk downstairs and I wait on Peyton. Peyton texts me and tells me she's outside. I get up and I walk outside and I get in her car and I put on my seatbelt and she looks at me. I look back at her. "What girl?" She shakes her head and she starts driving. I look at her and say. "Where we going?" Peyton looks at me. "You said you needed a drink."I get on my phone and I check my ig.
               Peyton's Pov
I leave Maria's house and I drive home. I turn on the radio and I sing along to the music and I stop at McDonald's and get me something to eat. I get my food and I drive home. I pull up in my driveway and I get my food and I get out the car. I unlock the door and I walk inside and I walk in the kitchen and I sit down at the table and I start eating my food and I hear a knock on the door and I get up and I walk to the door and open it and I see Maya. I roll my eyes and I let her in. "What you want Maya?" She looks at me and say. "Maria won't answer my calls." I look at her. "You was messing around with her man." She says. "I didn't mean to." I shake my head. "She really wants to beat your ass,but I won't let her cause you not even worth it." She looks at me. "Can you talk to her for me?" I glare at her. "Hell no bitch now gtfo out my house." I make Maya leave and I lock the door and I walk back in the kitchen and I finish eating my food. I get my phone and I call my bestie.
Phone convo
Me: girl I got to tell you something
My Rod💯‼️: wassup
Me: guess who just left my house
My Rod💯‼️: who girl
Me: Maya girl
My Rod💯‼️: ooh you should've let me beat her ass and Chris ass too
Me: girl they not worth it
My Rod💯‼️: But it's my fault for trusting her
Me: you didn't know she was a hoe
My Rod💯‼️: but I should've known
Me: girl fuck them and lets go out tonight
My Rod💯‼️: you always trying to go out
Me: girl yes and you know you want to go
My Rod💯‼️: aight slide thru
Me: I gotcha b
End of convo
Chris's Pov
I wake up and I go downstairs and I see my mom in the kitchen cooking. I walk I the kitchen and I sit down at the table and I get my phone and I call Maria but she doesn't answer. I look at my mom and say. "Mom I need to talk to you." She turns around and looks at me. "Boy don't you see me cooking." I look at her. "Yeah but I miss Maria." She turns around and looks at me. "Yo ass shouldn't have been hoeing around." I look down and shake my head. "I know ma but I miss my baby." She walks over to me and she sits next to me. "Ima just keep it real with you nine times out of ten you not getting her back, you fucked up so just accept it." I look at her and say. "I know, I know but I got to go." I get up and I walk out the kitchen and I go outside and get in my car and I drive off.