Chapter 3

Maria's Pov
Peyton drops me off at home and I get my keys out and I unlock the front door and I walk inside the house and I yell Chris's name. I shake my head and I close and lock the door and I take my heels off and I walk upstairs and I walk in me and Chris's room. I take off my dress and I get in the bed and lay down and I put my phone on the charger and I go to sleep.
The next morning
I wake up and I hear Chris. I sit up and I look at him. He walks over to me "have you talked to Peyton?" I look at him confused. "Nah nigga why tho?" He looks at me and shakes his head. I get my phone and I try calling Peyton but she doesn't answer. I get up and I walk in the bathroom and I turn on the shower. I pin my hair up and close and lock the bathroom door and I get in the shower. I take a shower and I get out and I wrap my towel around body and I turn the shower off and I walk out the bathroom and I walk in my closet and I dry off and find me an outfit and put it on.

I put on my shoes and I walk out the closet and I walk back in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and I straighten my hair and I hear my phone ringing

I put on my shoes and I walk out the closet and I walk back in the bathroom and I brush my teeth and I straighten my hair and I hear my phone ringing. I walk out the bathroom and over to the bed and I pick my phone up and answer it.
Phone convo
Me: now you want to call me back
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: my bad I was sleeping b
Me: mhm aight but why Chris asking me have I talked to you
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: idk 😐
Me: why you lying b just tell me what's up
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: you know when I dropped you off last night
Me: yeah girl
My #1 bih😈💯🅿️: Ima tell you in person,ima come slide thru
Me: aight b
End of convo
I grab my phone and keys and I walk downstairs and I walk outside and I get in my car and I put on my seatbelt and I drive to Maya's house. I turn on the radio and I sing along to the radio and a few minutes later I pull up in Maya's driveway and I get out and I walk inside. "Why you been M.I.A, damn you must got a new nigga or something?" She looks at me. "N-nah I'm single." I look at her. "Why you stuttering, you only do that when you feel guilty about something." She looks down at the floor. "I don't have anything to feel guilty about Maria." I look at her. "Ok I'm about to leave cause bih You tripping for real." I walk out the house and I get in my car and I drive to Peyton's house.
Peyton's Pov
I get off the phone with Maria and I get up and I pace back and forth across the room. I get my phone and I call Maya.
Phone convo
Me: you need to tell her before I do
Hoe😒😤: I know but I'm scared she gone beat my ass
Me: that's your problem
Hoe😒😤: you know she crazy
Me: exactly and she was your best friend,so why would you go with her man.
Hoe😒😤: I'm sorry it just kinda happened
Me: how it just kinda happened
Hoe😒😤: because it just did, he came over my house and things happened
Me: I'm telling her tonight
End of convo
I hang up the phone and I hear a knock on the door. I walk downstairs and I open the door and I see Maria. I let her in and I close the door behind her and she looks at me. "What you got to tell me?" I look at her. "You might want to sit down for this." She sits down on the couch and she looks at me. "Ok you know when I dropped you off at your house, after I left I went to Maya's house." She looks at me. "Ok and?" I sit next to her. "Well I caught her in bed with Chris." She stands up and she looks at me and she walks outside and gets in her car.