Wow - Treebros

AN: this is for a close friend of mine. Love you buddy!

Zoe's POV

Never. Never in a million years. And yet here it is.

I stared open mouthed at the sight in front of me. Connor and Evan, wrapped up tightly in each other, slowly spinning on the kitchen floor. I think I even heard Connor humming a Disney song. I haven't heard him hum or sing in months. But, now he's singing, not only that but dancing! WITH SOMEONE ELSE!

And Evan, this kid I'd always known to be so shy and awkward, was in love with my brother?

It's not like I didn't know there was something between them. The tension was undeniable, but this wasn't tense. This was soft, gentle, loving. It was everything I'd learned not to expect from Connor. And yet here he was, his feet shuffling as he and Evan did some sort of slow dance to a song played through humming. They occasionally pressed each other's lips to their foreheads or just stared into each other's eyes. It was beautiful.

Even though I had expected aggressive making out and furious passion, this seemed much more fitting. Just the two of them, attempting to dance around the kitchen. They probably didn't know I was home, so thought they could go undetected. I decided to make my presence known. In the dumbest
way possible, of course.

"GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYY!" I shouted. Evan whipped around towards me and Connor shrieked. They then began trying to explain what I'd seen as heterosexual as I stood with a huge smirk.

**********

"... an-d th-then we just fe-fell asleep-p, st-standing up, o-on each other!" Connor finished, Evan smiling nervously and nodding along with him.

"Yeah, 'cause I totally believe that." I shook my head and smiled. "Guys, it's okay. I honestly expected this and I fully support it. You two make each other happy, so who am I to say that's wrong?"

Connor stood in shock, but Evan beamed. "Thank you, Zoe."

Connor, however, still looked very worried. "So, are you going to tell mom and dad?"

"Of course not. I know how badly they think of stuff like this, and I don't want to put you guys in danger. I know how scary they can be, I'm actually pansexual, and I don't plan on telling them anytime soon. It's okay, I promise."

Evan grabbed Connor's hand and smiled at him, which Connor quickly returned. I tried not to 'aaaaawwwwwweeee' out loud. Wow, this was just... wow.

Connor then turned to me.
"Thanks, Zoe, I guess."