Seven

"I asked a question to you! Wait!!" Naruto came quickly running behind her. "Since you wouldn't believe me, asked your former sensei yourself." By that she disappeared from the place. The blonde, gritting his teeth hard quickly made his way towards hokage's office.

  "Kakashi sensei!" He was stopped abruptly, when he saw the girl was also standing inside the hokage's room in front of the hokage, holding a scroll in her hand. "What's up Naruto?" Kakashi was bored as always.

  "Who is Satsuki?"

  Kakashi looked up at the girl, who was looking away, then to Naruto, who was fuming with anger. "You know right Kakashi sensei?! Yet you never decided to tell us! Why?"

  Before Kakashi was able to create a lie, she already told him, "I told him not to say anyone about this."

  .... The truth!

  Naruto understood that much. He again asked, "she possess Sharingan! Is she a descendant of Uchiha?"

  Kakashi chuckled at his naivety. He could understood what he exactly ment. "No, she wasn't any descendant of Uchiha, Sasuke is the only one from his clan. And also don't think any other creepy things, she is genuinely a ninja, as strong as you two." Naruto was dumbfounded. Kakashi cleared his throat and started.

  "First thing, it wasn't called Sharingan, it was called Sha-Rinnegan. Even though it looked like Sharingan, but they hold power of Rinnegan also, which ability differs from generation to generation. There was a clan apart from Uchiha who were the user of these eyes as well. It is the Narukami clan. And she was the only one left from her clan." Naruto was shocked to hear all this. He looked at the girl who was looking at the ground. He couldn't able to anticipate what she was feeling since the raven bangs were covering her face.

  "Why didn't you tell us about this?" Naruto wasn't dumb in case of emotions, his sensitivity was stronger than any other ninjas in the whole village. He understood very well that reason wasn't pleasant one for her being ended up to be only one from her clan, and that's why he also never decided to ask her the reason. But he couldn't understand the reason for her not to open up from the very beginning.

  "The reason was my fear", she stated faithfully, "I feared you wouldn't wanted to harbour me as soon as you would hear who I really was."

  "Yet Kakashi-sensei allowed you to stay, right? We aren't like that who kicks bad people out, even if you're a most wanted criminal. We care deeply about people's heart, we don't judge them. You should've understand now by that you idiot!" Naruto blurted out.

  Satsuki chuckled, as well as Kakashi. "Didn't I tell you no matter who you were they will accept you?" Kakashi stated. "I lose." Satsuki gladly accepted the defeat.

  "Thank you Naruto, for believing in me. I am an idiot for not understanding from the beginning at all."

  "Didn't I tell ya", Naruto stated with a big smirk on his face, "don't you dare to say thank you to your friends?!" Satsuki gave a small smile, closing her eyes. But she didn't forget for what she had come in the office first place.

  "Now if you please excuse me." Satsuki disappeared by that.

  "What was she doing?" Naruto asked, scratching his head. "She is trying to figure out what is going on." Naruto hold a small smile listening to his former teacher.

  'Go for it Satsuki! You can do it, believe it!' He mentally thumbed up to the girl.

  Satsuki was running towards ninja library, where every details of all wanted criminals were listed since she got permission from the hokage to investigate; as well as how to break the curse, which she figured out when she had put him into deep sleep.

  "Just you wait, don't give up on me Sasuke!"

  She was determined to save him and give him back his memory about her.

  Since it was also the only piece of her warm heart she had left in her wrecked life!