Two

"Ah", Sasuke suddenly startled, "this green dinosaur is pretty cute." The raven Uchiha turned behind and statued to see the source of the voice; which, he didn't know, he already missed so much to hear.

  How they met you say? Let's turn the wheel of time by one hour.

  It was.... A pleasant morning to begin with. The birds were chirping, the sunlight were dancing through leaves of trees, illuminating every dark corner, villagers were energetic and already started to work, altogether it was obviously a pleasant one.

  At this time, in hokage's office, a bored-looking, grey haired male Kakashi hatake was leaning his back in the chair, looking directly at the future advisor, the strategist Shikamaru Nara.

  "Thank you very much for your hard work Shikamaru." Shikamaru nodded in acknowledgement. At this moment a soft knock could be heard from the door, after that the door opened a little, revealing the raven female, saying politely, "may I?"

  "Please." Kakashi stated and she walked into the room. "Good morning lord sixth, Shikamaru."

  "Morning, but didn't I tell you to call me by only 'sixth'?" Apologetic look was thrown by her, since she clearly forget about that. "Sorry."

  "It's okay. Did you enjoy yourself last night?" The grey haired man stated, hoping for a positive answer.

  "Now that I remember," both people turned towards Shikamaru, "where were you last night?"

  "I was in that party."

  "I am not talking about that. From around 11 I didn't able to see you at all."

  "I already at home, sound asleep." Satsuki chuckled. Shikamaru shoved both of his hands into his pockets, stating, "it was such a drag when Ino was literally chewing my head away."

  "I told Ino before leaving." Shikamaru was shocked to hear that. "Wait, you did tell her?"

  "Yep."

  "Then it was more troublesome." both the kage and the raven ninja chuckled at this comment.

  Kakashi fixed his gaze on Shikamaru. "You can take your leave now Shikamaru. You're tired I can see."

  "Yeah, it becomes more drag when you have to work while listening to the bickering of that troublesome woman."

  "That's why I am telling you to take rest."

  "Thank you sixth", by that Shikamaru bowed a little and left after greeting the raven female by "good day". She also didn't forget to greet him back.

  "So did you enjoy yourself in the party? For the long you stayed over there?" She was quick to put on a fake smile. "Oh yes, I loved it."

  Kakashi chuckled, knowing very well she was lying. After all he is the sixth hokage for God's sake! "Not a single bit you actually enjoyed there." It was after all a statement, more than a question.

  "You catch me." Satsuki sighed. "There is something more of this story, isn't it?" Kakashi leaned forward, placing both of the hands on the table. "How do you know?" Satsuki looked at the grey-haired suspiciously.

  "Nothing you can actually hide from me." Kakashi looked at the girl mischievously, since his full face couldn't be seen because of the mask he was wearing, eyes were the only thing to understand his facial expression. The raven female sighed.