Fourteen

One fine, peaceful morning, the raven female was cleaning the apartment, since it was after such a long time, the house had become dirty. So she decided to clean the house, having nothing better to do. She was also in day off since it was the week of having festival.

  'Tch, having vacations are such pain in the ass.'

  And that's how, her day had begun.

  She had almost finished cleaning, when she heard a loud banging on the door. She looked at the door suspiciously, 'which sane person would try to barge in a lone female's apartment, early in the morning?'

  She made her way to open the door, only to be greeted by none other than the whisker blond himself. He was wearing a orange jacket and a black pant which comes to his knee, he wore a pair of black sandal. His hairstyle was no longer a bunch of blonde messy hair, instead they were cut uniformly into smaller pieces.

  Even the female one had to admit, he looked hot.

  "Please do let me inside! I don't want to run into them!" By that he just walk into the room like it was his room. She already get used this kind of gesture so she didn't mind, she just closed the door.

  "Running away from whom?" The raven female went to open up all the extra piece of clothes she was wearing so that her dress never got dirty.

  "Running away from girls, what else!" He grumbled, pulling the chair from the table and sitting on it. She went to the kitchen to get to glass of water. "From girls? That would be hilarious to see you getting chased down by fangirls." She placed a glass of water in front of him, she sat down on the other side with another one.

  "Yeah, say anything you want, only I know how much it is pain." He finished half of the water within one gulp. "Hey, you're the one who wanted attention from girls, if I am not wrong." She placed her leg onto the other one, placing her chin on her hand. "Yeah, but that's long time ago! Right now I already have my woman!"

  "So it's official? I mean Hyuugas are agreed with this?" After the surrounding became calm and quiet, she asked the blond. "Yeah, because they already declared she will not be the heiress of the Hyuuga clan, it would be Hanabi; so she was pretty much allowed to do whatever she wants."

  The Narukami girl gave a small chuckle. "You have found a beautiful and kind girl for you."

  "No", The Uzumaki laugh a little, "I would like to say, she came to me, rather than I find her."

  "Whatever. Where were you going early in the morning?"

  "Going to have breakfast."

  "Ramen huh?" Instead of giving answer he grinned, making the girl huff. She stood up from the chair. "Please don't hit me!" The blonde yelled.

  "It's just waste of energy. Why would I do that?" The raven female went to open cabinet, took out two ramen cups. In the sight of ramen, the sapphire blue eyes of the blond started to glisten. He jumped up from his seat, gave the said female a bone-crushing hug. "Thank you, thank you, thank you!" He yelled in excitement, right into her ears. She ignored the pain lingering into her ears. "Fine I get it already, just leave me now!" She somehow managed to blurt out. He left the hug, gave a nervous grin to the girl; who just gave a small smile and patted his head. She poured water into a kettle, putting it on the oven to hit up. "I am treating only this time now, from next time tell your future wife to make food for you."

  "Why because you will get busy to make food for your future husband?" He asked with a big smirk on his lips.

  "Oh hush! There is no need to see some absurd dreams."