Four

It was early in the morning. She just woke up from her deep slumber; and right at that moment she was sitting on the bed, head was hanging low, her face was covered with loose strands of her raven lock, waiting to gain energy in body to push herself up from the bed.

  Yes she was weak when it came to wake up early in the morning.

  Suddenly she heard small tips on the window pain. She looked aside and saw clone Kakashi was knocking, wearing his usual jounin vest. She opened the window, while sitting on the bed. "What do you want?"

  "Is this any way to great the hokage?"

  "Kakashi." The raven female warned him. If anyone tried to go on her bad side early in the morning, the result always became super bad, it was something Kakashi knew, still he decided to play with her. Kakashi sighed.

  "Well good morning to you. Get ready you need to be there in the academy."

  "What for?" Satsuki felt like her sleep already vanished away.

  "You are guest lecturer there today." Kakashi smirked inside the mask. The cobalt blue-eyed girl felt like to cry. "Why me? Naruto is the best one in this."

  "Don't worry, he is busy doing something else, you'll only be there not more than 2 hours." Satsuki sulked down deeper into the bed. "2 fucking hours? Are you crazy?" The girl stated in bitterness, making Kakashi smirk. The grey-haired man patted her shoulder looking her in that state.

  "Don't worry you can do it. And also, nice tattoos." Kakashi winked, since she was only wearing a black inner at that moment which was outside the cover, so the tattoos were visible. It was nothing fancy; a eagle was drawn on the whole body, whose wings are drawn on both of her hands. There was a big reason of doing this tattoos, since her skin under the tattoos were..... Burnt.

  How that happened? You would able to know that later.

  Satsuki narrowed her eyes. "Don't be an idiot. You can't even flirt me by winking eyes, and thank you very much!" She ended with cockiness. Kakashi again smirked and disappeared, making the girl sighing out loudly.

  "Whose face I actually saw in my dreams early in the morning, kindly make me remember!" Satsuki couldn't help but to say in frustration. She had no other choice at that moment but push herself out of the bed.

  After a long time of pushing and pulling, she was there standing in the class of freshman, who were supposed to be genins. Satsuki sighed a little.

  Shino just disappeared telling the students, that she would be guest lecturer that day. Now all those kids were practically gawking at her silently. She exhaled deeply, she knew pretty well she wasn't good at all in handling kids, but there she was, standing right inside a room full of 30 kids, both boys and girls. They were nice, since they weren't making any kind of commotion which kids always do, she was grateful for that.

  But that didn't change the fact about her thinking to murder that certain grey-haired person.

  "Hello and good morning kids", she started taking a deep breath, "I am Satsuki Narukami, your guest lecturer today." For the first time, she thought of revealing the surname; since she was needed to be formal and she thought no one would've know anything about it anyway.

  "Good morning Satsuki-sensei."

  Satsuki flinched upon hearing this formal gratitude, but still she calmed herself. 'Oh boy, let it be over already!' The raven female pleaded silently.