Thirteen (Part 2)

"What?! Narukami clan was trying to launch their army to destroy us?"

   Mizukage was shocked to hear the news from the finest ninja who was kneeling down in front of them. Mizukage's advisor was standing beside him, the person who took Tsuyoshi's one eye away to stop him from doing so. She knew this man hated her clan more than anyone in the village.

  "We should launch our ANBUs to stop them from doing so, even when we have time." And she also knew, this advisor brainwashed the kage about her clan too much.

  "Leave us for a moment, would you?" The Mizukage, knowing everything, never wanted to keep his assistant while dealing with Narukamis. The assistant never wanted to go, but still he obeyed his lord's order anyway.

  After the assistant left, the mizukage sighed out loudly. "First you stand up please, Satsuki." The raven female obeyed his request. The leader told her to take off her mask, she also did that.

  "This is the crucial time you know." The leader started, making the girl look at him, "Yet I don't want to create any burden to you." She looked aside.

  "This time I only wish if your clan member could able to think like you." The raven female didn't say anything, knowing very well that her clan couldn't do that. "This would be the toughest mission in your life." The Mizukage looked at her with a pair of eyes which held nothing; but she could see the hidden pain behind that mask pretty well. "I really don't want things to fall apart like this, because Narukamis are the strongest pillar which any nation could ask for, but.... Since they possess a threat now, that can't be helped. So, will you do that?" The raven female already understood what he wanted to say.

  She knew there was nothing left to do other than doing that. She sighed. She took her leave from the Mizukage's office. She first went to a place to let out all the pain she was holding inside her heart through the silent tears; fresh crystal-like tears which were rolling down on her pale cheek. She gripped her mask hard as well as her jaw so that not a single sound made out of her mouth.

  After all she was going to do something which nobody could think to do.

  But, since a long time ago, since the death of her best friend Tsuyoshi Narukami, she made up her mind.

  The choice was the hardest one. She had to choose either clan or village; and she picked up the choice, which her heart always wanted.

  It was the village.

  She opened her eyes, her Sha-Rinnegan was activated, the crimson red colour was brightened up; showing her determination. That's right, she would do anything to save the village, the nation.

  .... Even if it meant to eliminate the whole clan!

  She covered up her face by mask, started to take the hardest steps in her life, towards her clan compound - after some steps she vanished away.

  It was quite and peaceful night at Narukami compound, every small family related to the clan were having the night in their own way, enjoying every single bit.

  But who knew this extremely quiet night will be the most dangerous night in their lifetime?

  The raven female first stood up on top of a pole just to see her clan for the last time, the clan which had no hope in future at all. She couldn't help but to let out a chuckle mixed with sadness.

  It was after all her clan, her dearest family; even though it was shallow, had no future - a pathetic piece of shit. She disappeared from the pole, took out the blade from the cover, started to wipe clean of the members of the Narukami clan.