Chapter 1

Ari's POV

I fixed the chains on my shorts to try and keep them from tangling then I zipped up the zippers on my top and buckled the belt that was made on the bottom. I pulled on my boots and stood up putting my hair in a high ponytail.

I looked at my bestfriend Nat was already ready with her diva's title, that seemed to glisten under the locker room lights, laid over her shoulder. Nat was the only diva that I talked to in the WWE because in my opinion all the other divas were nothing but drama queens.

"NATALYA AND DARK BEAUTY TO THE GORILLA"

I walked over to the locker room door and looked back at Nat,"Ready to go?"

She nodded fixing the title on her shoulder, "Yeah."

I walked out of the locker room with Nat behind me. We got the gorilla just as Kelly Kelly got to the bottom of the ramp. She got into the ring with Alicia Fox and they started to talk. I started stretching as I waited for our signal from the sound tech.

He leaned from behind the wall and nodded towards Nat, "You're up."

Nat's music hit and she looked at me, "Let's do this."

I watched her from the small tv screen in the gorilla area. She walked out doing her normal entrance then stood at the end of the ramp.

The lights went out in the area and my entrance music started which was Going To Hell by The Pretty Reckless. I walked out and ran down the ramp in the darkness. I slid into the ring quietly and stood behind Kelly.

I smirked as the lights came back on. The crowd seemed to erupt. Alicia looked at me and her eyes got huge. She started to back away and was pointing behind Kelly trying to yell her to turn around. Kelly was looking at her confused then turned around and came face to face with me. She screamed and slid out of the ring.

Lilian in the middle of the ring with a Mic in her hand and lifted it to her lips, "The following contest is scheduled for one fall. Introducing Alicia Fox and Kelly Kelly and their opponents Dark Beauty and your WWE Divas champion Natalya."

I walked over to Nat and I's corner. She stepped in the ring deciding to start the match. I stepped out and onto the apron not minding. Nat handed her belt to the referee and looked over to Kelly and Alicia. They seemed to be trying to decide who was going to start.

After a few minutes of them arguing, Alicia finally stepped out of the ring leaving Kelly to start the match. The ref signaled for the bell then Nat and Kelly locked up. Kelly got the upper hand at first by kneeing Nat in the stomach causing Nat to let go. Kelly started to kick and slap Natalya but soon Nat shoved her back. Kelly bounced off the ropes and Nat clothesline her. Nat tagged me in and I ducked under the ropes getting in. I stood and watched Kelly try crawling to the corner.

I grabbed her leg and pulled her back to our corner of the ring. She slowly stood up and I pulled her close clotheslining her. She fell and scooted back towards the middle of the ring. I walked over and pulled her up then Irish whipped her into the corner. I walked to the opposite corner then ran at her and dropkicked her. I stood as she fell down onto the mat. I pulled her away from the ropes and went for the cover.

"1...2..."

Alicia ran in and pulled me off of Kelly before I could get the three count. I looked at her and she slowly backed up. Nat got into the ring and grabbed Alicia by her hair. She threw her out of the ring and went back to our side standing on the apron.

I smirked grabbing Kelly putting her in an abdominal stretch. After a few seconds she tapped out and the ref signaled for the bell. I shook my head and kept her in the hold a little longer. I finally let go and watched her fall onto the mat.

I gave my signature smirk as the referee gave Nat back her belt and held our hands up as my music played. I pulled my hand away from the ref and slid out of the ring. On-screen Nat and I had a love-hate relationship considering I was a heel.

I headed backstage with Nat slowly following behind me. When we finally got backstage I was headed towards the locker room.

"Hey wait up!"

I turned around and looked at Nat tuning to catch up with me. The cameras were still rolling so followed the scripts.

I looked at Nat,"What?"

She nodded,"I just wanted to say we make a pretty good team."

I shrugged, "We've only been in three matches together."

She smiles, "Yeah but as always win. No one can beat Natalya and The Dark Beauty."

The Bellas came walking down the hall towards us. They looked at us and rolled their eyes.

Nikki smiled,"Well if you girls think your so good then next Monday lets see if you can beat us for our belts."

I smirked,"Alright. I'm always up for a challenge."

Nat smiled, "Get ready to lose those titles."

The Bellas rolled their eyes and turned around walking away. I shook my head and looked at Nat. I walked around her and headed towards the locker room.

The cameras went off and Nat quickly caught up with me. We headed to the locker room to change into something more comfortable then find something to do until Raw was over.