Chapter 9

Jeff's POV

We walked to the car well Ariel skipped. Matt unlocked it and I put my bags in the trunk then got in. Ariel got in the passenger seat and Matt got in the drives seat while I got in the back.

I looked in the front at Matt,"What are we doing today?"

He looked back at me through the rearview mirror,"Well I was going to let little Ari pick."

She turned around in the seat smiling at me,"I was going to get more hair dye but Matt won't let me." She turned around looking back at Matt.

I looked at my brother confused,"Why won't you let her get more dye?"

He smiled,"She lost a bet and has to let her hair go back to brown."

I slowly nodded,"Oh okay."

Ariel sat in the passenger seat flipping through the radio stations. I noticed how young she looked and as much as I wanted to ask how old she was I didn't.

I guess Matt caught me looking because he cleared his throat and looked at me. I looked back at him,"What?"

He laughed and looked back at the road,"Oh nothing. So how was the flight?"

I shrugged,"Good I guess."

He nodded,"Tired?"

I nodded,"Exhausted. I've been up seen 4am."

Ariel turned in her seat and looked at me,"Why?"

I shrugged,"I got anxious and I couldn't get back to sleep."

She slowly nodded,"Well we should head back to the hotel so you can get some sleep. Do you have a match tonight?"

"No mines tomorrow. How about you?" I smiled watching her as she wrapped some strands around her finger. She almost reminded me of a kid which made me wonder again how old she was.

She seemed to think about it then answered,"I'm supposed to have one tonight with Nat against the Bella Twins."

"Oh okay maybe I can watch." I had never watched any of her matches which made me feel a little bad because she seemed close to Matt and a really sweet girl.

She smiled looking at me,"Who are you up against tomorrow?"

"Umaga." I was excited about my return and I couldn't wait to get back into the ring.

She slowly nodded,"Oh wow."

I laughed,"It won't be too bad I've taken on bigger guys than him and we've had a few matches before."

The car stopped and I looked out the window realizing that we were at the hotel. I looked at Matt,"We got here fast."

He laughed shaking his head,"Well being around Ari makes time fly."

Ariel got out of the car and ran up to the hotel door. She stopped inside and sat in one of the chairs opening the bag of candy.

I smiled watching her and got out. I walked around to the trunk and grabbed my bags. Matt came around the back of the car and looked at me.

"So?" He stood in front of me and leaned against the car.

I looked at him confused,"So what?"

He smiled,"What do you think of Ari?" He had this weird look in his eyes but I didn't know why or what it was.

"She seems cool and hyper." And beautiful but I couldn't admit that to him or I wouldn't hear the end of it. I looked at him,"How old is she?"

He thought about it for a second,"19 and her birthday is in October."

"Oh." It was all I could say because I knew she looked young but not that young. I guess I could only say she was beautiful in my head. Matt would probably kill me if I tried even talking to her besides as a friend since I was 11 years older than her.

"Yeah but she's been through a lot and is one of the most mature people I know." I looked over at him and his whole demeanor changed. He went from happy person to a sad and pissed off person.

I decided not to say anything and just nodded as we walking into the hotel. I walked up to the front desk and checked in as Matt talked to Ariel. I watched them as the man behind the desk got my room card. I tried to figure out what Matt meant. I gave up as I was handed my card. I walked over to them with my bags behind me.

"Ready?" I smiled as they both looked at me. Ariel was stuffing gummy beats in het mouth and Matt was eating a piece of chocolate.

Matt nodded and took the bag from her,"Yeah lets go. What's your room number?"

I looked down at the card,"523."

Ariel tried to grab the bag from Matt as we walked to the elevator,"Oh that's across the hall from us."

I looked at her,"Us?"

She nodded excitedly,"Yeah. Me, my dad and my uncle."

I nodded,"Who's your dad and uncle?"

She smiled,"Glenn and Mark."

Glenn and Mark? I thought about it for a minute then realized she was talking about Kane and Undertaker.

We steeped on the elevator and I nodded,"Cool. I actually didn't know Glenn had kids."

She quickly took the bag from Matt when he wasn't paying attention and smiled,"Not many people know. I like to keep it that way."

"Well I promise not to tell anyone." I pressed the 5th floor button and looked over at her.

"Thank you." She smiled and ate another gummy worm. I watched her and she held one out to me,"Want one?"

I took it and my fingers brushed against her. I felt a little spark and quickly shook away the thought. I smiled,"Thank you." I ate it as the doors of the elevator doors opened.

Matt stepped off followed by Ariel then me. I headed towards my room and looked at Matt,"Were you coming in my room?"

He smiled and nodded,"Yup. My room is on a different floor and I'm too lazy to walk up there."

I shook my head and looked over to Ariel,"I'll see you later?" I don't know why but it came out more as a question.

She nodded,"Yup. Ill see you later. Bye Matt." She smiled at me and waved,"Bye Jeff."

She turned around and walked into the room across from mine. I smiled watching her hips slightly sway along with her red hair. I bite my lip and then around unlocking my room door. I stepped in with Matt right behind me.

______________

Finally a new chapter!!

I know a lot of you have been waiting and its finally here.

How was it? Was it good or crappy?

Oh and two things:
1) I tried to improve the match in chapter 1 and dialogue in the other previous chapters.
2) This will be set between 2008-2009 but the storylines won't go in exact order because if I didn't the story would be over 100 chapters so I'm going to kinda mash some of the storylines together and change things around.