Chapter 8

Jeff's POV
*next week,monday*

I finished packing my last bag and zipped it up. I walked downstairs and out the back door that lead into my backyard. I walked into the barn I did all my paint. I walked over to my radio and turned it on then over to the painting I was currently working on. I grabbed my paint brush and started painting. I painted for a few hours before the alarm on my phone went off phone. I put down my paint brush then grabbed my phone and walked back inside. I jogged upstairs quickly grabbing my two suitcases and walked downstairs. I walked outside locking my house behind me and went to my car. I got in throwing my bags in the back and drove to the airport.

I pulled up to the airport and got out grabbing my suitcases and looked the car. I walked inside and heard my plane being called. Perfect timing. I smiled and walked over to my spot and gave the small lady my ticket then got on my plane.

I sat down in my seat and pulled out my small notebook. I opened it up and started writing lyrics waiting for the plane ride to be over. I couldn't wait to see my brother and get back in the ring.

Ari's POV

I woke up and got dressed in some skeleton tights and a skull shirt then walked in the bathroom. I fixed my hair and yawned. I brushed my teeth and walked to the living room of the hotel room I shared with dad and uncle. This week I decided to room with them for a little family time. I heard my phone ringing and picked it up. It was a text from Matt.

😎Matty😎:
Hey I'm about to head to the airport to pick up Jeff. Want to ride with me?

Little Mermaid🐚🌊:
Sure

I grabbed my room card and ran out of the door then to the stairs deciding not to take the elevator after what happened last week.
I can't wait to meet Jeff. From what everyone tells me he is pretty cool. Rob and Matt say I'm the girl version of him which is weird but kinda cool. I walked outside and skipped over to Matt's car. I smiled and walked up behind Matt.

I jumped on his back covering his eyes,"Hey Matty!!!"

He laughed,"Hey Ariel. Ready to go get my brother?"

I nodded and jumped down,"Yes I am ready to meet the famous Jeff Hardy."

He smiled and unlocked the car. We both got in then he started the car and headed to the airport.

I looked at him noticing the bags under his eyes,"Have you slept?"

He shook his head,"No I was planning something with Christian."

I looked at him suspiciously,"Okay Mr.Hardy whatever you say but you will be going to sleep tonight"

He smiled,"yes ma'am"

He pulled up to the airport. It was pretty close to where we were like 15 minutes away. We got out and I followed closely behind him while we headed into the airport. I saw a little shop that was selling candy. I looked at Matt,"Hey I'll be right back I want some candy." I run off before he could answer me or stop me.

Jeff's POV

I got off the plane and walked into the airport. I went to get my suitcases and picked them up. I looked for Matt and didn't see him. I saw little shop and walked into it. I bought a water and walked out. I bumped into someone and knocked them over.

The small woman grabbed her bag,"I'm sorry."

I put down my stuff and helped them up,"It's fine I wasn't paying attention."

I looked at her and couldn't see her face because her long red hair covered it and she wouldn't look up. She walked into the store and I sighed. I picked up my stuff and walked out. I looked for Matt again and saw him standing near a wall looking around. I walked over to him and smiled,"Who you looking for Matt?"

He looked at me and smiled,"Well you little Jeffrey."

I laughed and shook my head,"Well let's get going. I need a nap man."

He looked at me,"Ok but I need to find Ariel."

I looked at him,"The girl you're always talking about?"

He nodded,"She ran off to get some candy I think."

I laughed,"Yup she sounds like a friend of yours."

He smiled,"Yeah but believe me I think you'll love her. And speaking of the little mermaid there she is."

I turned around and saw the most beautiful girl skipping towards us with what looked like a bag full of candy. She had long red hair and a beautiful smile. She skipped up to us and smiled,"Matty you won't believe all the different types of candy they have."

She didn't notice me but I was okay with that because it gave me a chance to look at her closely without seeming weird. When she started talking I realized it was the girl from the store I knocked over by her voice.

Matt started talking which brought me out of my thoughts. He smiled,"Which means you have to share now. Anyway Ariel this is my brother Jeff. Jeff this is Ariel Jacobs."

She looked up at me and smiled,"Nice to finally meet you Jeff."

I smiles looking down at her since she was probably a whole foot shorter than me,"Nice to meet you too. Matt is always talking about you. And sorry again about knocking you over."

She looked down blushing then punched Matt in the arm,"Not cool Matty." She looked back at me,"That was you? Well it's fine I'm kinda clumsy and never really look where I'm going."

Matt looked at her,"How many times have I told you to look where you're going?"

She pretended to think and looked up at him,"A million but you know I never care to listen."

I laughed and took in how beautiful she was. She looked back at me with those beautiful brown eyes,"Ready to go?"

I nodded and grabbed my suitcases,"Ready"

She held out a piece of candy to Matt and skipped ahead of us after he took it. I walked behind her watching her. Matt walked over to me,"I told you so" he walked ahead to catch up with her.

I smiled and watched them,"This maybe a lot better than I thought."

______________________________
Ok so I know I said I would update soon but you probably didn't think this soon did you?
Well I know they probably didn't meet how you all thought or wanted but I thought since I've made you wait this long they should just meet right?
I hope you like it and I hope to be updating another chapter soon.