Chapter 2

I walked into the locker room and changed into some black ripped shorts with a black crop top. I decided to keep on my red bandeau bra under it that I wore earlier. I pulled on some black combat boots tying the strings around the boot. I took my hair out of the ponytail I had it in and put it in a french braid.

I looked at Nat,"Have you seen Matt today?"

She shook her head while changing into some regular clothes,"No. I think he has a match against Edge though so he's probably in the locker room getting ready."

I felt my heart stop at the mention of edge and a shiver ran down my spin. I hated how just his name still had an effect on me. I nodded putting my ring attire back in my bag,"I'm going to go look for him. I'll talk to you tomorrow."

She looked at me and smiled,"Alright be safe Ari."

I nodded walked out towards Matt's dressing room. He had one to himself which I thought was perfect because I could hang out there or go see him without worrying about walking in on the other guys. I knocked on the door and waited a few minutes before I hear him yell for me to come in. I walked in and saw him sitting in the corner dressed ready for his match. He was wrapping his hands focusing on it.

I walked over and sat next to him smiling,"Hey Matt."

He smiled looking at me,"Hey Ari. What's up?"

I shrugged,"Nothing just finished my match with Nat."

He nodded and stood up fixing his boots then ran his hand through his hair. I looked at him,"Want me to go out there with you?"

He looked at me,"No. I don't trust Edge and I don't want you getting hurt."

I sighed,"I'll be fine. Yeah Randy and him still scare me but I'm going to support you."

He sighed,"Ok but if anything happens I want you to eave and come back to my locker room, Ok?"

I smiled and grabbed his hand walking out with him. I didn't answer him because if something did happen I wasn't going to leave him out there alone. We walked to the gorilla and watched Edge get into the ring. Matt's music came on and we walked out. We stopped on the stage and I copied him doing his signature sign. I smiled and walked down to the ring with him. He got in the ring and I stood ring side. I smiled at Matt and did the hardy sign to him.

I looked over at Adam(Edge) and bit my lip when he looked over and smirked at me. Every time I looked at him I remembered all the horrible things he said to me. I looked back at Matt and smiled again but this time I forced it.

The announcer started the introductions,"This is a no disqualification match set for one fall. On my left from Ontario, Canada weighing in at 241 pounds the Rated R superstar Edge and to my right from Cameron, North Carolina weighing 236 pounds Matt Hardy."

Matt glanced down at me and I smiled giving him a thumbs up showing him in ok.

The bell rang and Edge slid out of the ring and ran to the other side but Matt was right behind him. Edge tried to slide back in but Matt grabbed his legs. Edge kicked Matt in the chest making him fall. I bit my lip and watched Edge. Edge got back out and they started throwing punches until Matt grabbed Edge's head slamming it into the barricade.

I smiled and walked over to the commentator's table and watched until Matt came over slamming Edge's head into the table then into the barricade again.

Matt grabbed him throwing him back in the ring and got in then hit him into the turnbuckle. Edge lifted his legs and kicked Matt in the jaw. I groaned knowing that Matt's jaw would be sore. I hit the ring apron with my hands and yelled,"Come on Matt you got this!!"

Matt grabbed Edge as he ran at him and dropped him on the back of his head and started throwing punches.
Edge fought back and finally got up then he threw Matt out of the ring. I ran over to Matt and helped him up,"You okay?"

He nodded and got up. I saw Edge out of the corner of my eye about to try a baseball slide on him so I pulled him out of the way. Matt grabbed Edge and slammed his back into the barricade.

Matt grabbed him and was about to do a twist of fate until Edge pushed him ribs first into the side of the ring. He slammed him in the back and was about to slam his face on the mat until Matt grabbed him and slammed his face.

They ended up in the ring fighting until Matt went under the ring and got a trashcan. Matt was about to him in the head with it after getting back in the ring but Edge got him with a drop toe hold.

He then picked up the trash can and pointed at me. He slammed in on Matt's head and I looked down. I bit my lip then looked back in the ring to see Edge hitting Matt across the head with the lid.

Edge started punching Matt and went for the cover but Matt kicked out at two. Edge got up pulling Matt up and knocked him down. He slid out of the ring and walked towards me. I bit my lip and walked backwards until he stopped and went under the ring. He pulled out a kindo stick and hit Matt with it.

They kept fighting until Matt got the twist of fate on Edge and went for the cover. He was about to get the three count until Jack Swagger came running down and beating on him.

He picked up Matt and slammed him then Mark Henry came out and slammed him.

I snuck under the ring and pulled out a kindo stick and a steel pole. I snuck up behind Jack and hit him in the back with the kindo stick. He turned around and I hit him on the head with the steel pole. He fell and Mark Henry was holding Matt up. I locked over to see Edge setting up for a spear. I was about to hit him but before I could he speared Matt.

I grabbed the steel pole and beat Henry with it until he stopped moving but while I was doing that Edge got the win.

I looked up and saw him smiling while Matt was laying flat on his back. I held the steel pole and swung it like a bat hitting him in the stomach. I smiled and grabbed his leg sliding it in the trash can then beat it with the pole.

I finished and tried to pick up Matt. I pulled him out of the ring and shook him,"Matt get up please!!"

He wouldn't move and I saw medics coming down and they put him on a stretcher. I watched them roll him out.

I was about to leave until I heard Randy's music. I looked at the ramp to see him walking down. I bit my lip and tried to run to the barricade but he ran after me.

______________

So what do you think?

What do you think has her afraid of Edge and Randy?

Does she have a pass with them?

Comment and Vote please