Chapter 4

Ariel's POV

"Ariel"

"Ariel wake up"

I slowly woke up and yawned stretching,"What?"

I opened my eyes and realized we were at the hotel. I looked over to see Matt getting out and grabbing our bags. I got out as he walking over and tried to help me.

I sighed looking at him,"Matt I'm fine I promise."

He just looked at me and shook his head,"No your not."

I rolled my eyes,"I should be the only helping you. You probably have a concussion or something after tonight."

He shrugged his shoulder,"Nothing I haven't dealt with before."

I sighed again and took my bags then walked,well more like hobbled, to the front desk to check in and get our room key since we're sharing like always. They lady behind the desk gave me the key and told me our room was 724 on the 7th floor. I thanked her and walked over to Matt.
We got on the elevator and stood in silence. It wasn't an uncomfortable silence though. I was quiet because I was exhausted and was starting to get a headache just like my dad said.

When we got off I headed down the hall to our room. I stood in front of the door and unlocked it walked in. I threw my bags down by the went and laid down. Matt gently sat his bags down and sat on the edge of the bed.

I sat up and looked at him,"Hey Matt have you seen Rob or Jason(Christian)?"

He shook his head as he went through his bag looking for pajamas I'm assuming. Someone knocked on the door and he stood up walking over to answer. When he walked back over he had Jason and Rob behind him.

I smiled and stood up walking over to them,"I just asked Matt about you?" I hugged them both tightly.

Rob smiled,"Well we came to check on you. We saw that fall you took and it didn't look good."

I nodded,"yeah it hurts but I'll be fine."

Matt had went back to looking through his bag but when Rob mentioned the fall his head shot up. He looked at us and asked,"What fall? Wait that's what happened to you?"

Christian looked at Matt confused then seemed to realize something,"Oh yeah you were out. Well after your match Randy maybe his way down to the ring and was bothering Ariel and she took a bad fall from the apron."

Matt looked at me,"Why didn't you tell me about that?"

I looked down at my hands,"You were already hurt Matt I didn't need you going to start a fight with Randy."

Matt sighed,"Ariel you know its my job to protect you."

I looked at him,"Yeah I know but I'm a big girl and I can take care of myself."

He looked at me for a few minutes then just let it go which I was thankful for. I looked at Rob and Jason who just nodded. I smiled and we started talking about random stuff.

Matt's POV

While they were talking I was thinking about the whole Randy thing. I felt bad that I wasn't there to protect her but at the same time I was upset she didn't tell me what happened. I guess I could have asked her but she was kinda clumsy so she always hurt herself somehow and I assumed that's what happened to get off.

The sound of my phone ringing brought me out of my thoughts. I pulled it out of my pocket and looked at it to see it was my little brother Jeff calling. I smiled and looked at Ariel and the guys,"Ill be back in a second."
They nodded and I stood up walking out into the balcony.

I answered it,"Hey Jeff. How you feeling?" I always worried about my brother especially with him not being around.

"Hey Matt. I'm feeling good just ready to get back in the ring. But um I was calling you to see if you can pick me up from the airport next week.", He sounded excited and it made me even happier.

"Of course but I might be bringing Ari with me." I knew I definitely would be bringing her but I didn't want to sound weird.

I could hear shuffling coming from his side of the line and then he asked,"Is that the girl you keep talking about?"

I smiled,"Yeah but she's like a little sister to me what do you expect."

He laughed,"True. Well I gotta go start packing. Ill see you next week big bro."

I leaned against the balcony railing,"Alright. Be safe and ill see you next week."

"I will. Bye"

"Bye Jeff."

I hung up and walked back inside smiling knowing my little brother is coming back and I might get to play matchmaker between him and Ari. I know it sounds crazy but they're both important to me and they deserve to be happy. Plus they're just alike so I think it'll work out perfectly.

I walked in to see Ari curled up asleep on the couch and the guys watching tv. I smiled and gently picked Ari up then put her in the bed. I pulled the covers from under her and laid them over her. I kissed her head and smiled glad she was getting some peaceful sleep.

Ari is like a little sister to me and I would do anything to protect her just like I would do for Jeff. She just needed a little more protection from certain idiots.

I walked over to the guys and sat with them. We watched some random stuff on TV and talked.

After a few hours Jason and Rob left. I took a shower then changed and got into the bed by Ari. I wrapped my arms around her and pushed her hair out of her hair. I smiled and held her close. I yawned and closed my eyes falling asleep.