Chapter 5

Ariel's POV

I woke up the next morning to the sun shining through the curtains. I sat up and stretched then tried to get up but there was a heavy weight across my lap that stopped me. I looked down at the arm across me and started to panic a little. I closed my eyes to calm myself down before I had a panic attack. I opened my eyes and looked over to see that the arm belonged to Matt. I immediately relaxed and ran my hand through my hair. I lifted his arm and slowly stood up then slid the pillow under it so that he wouldn't notice I was gone. I smiled when he didn't move and walked over to my suitcase. I sat on the floor and opened it trying to decide what to wear. I decided on a black crop top along with some shorts that were purple on one leg and black on the other with studs on them. I stood up and walked to the bathroom to get ready for the day.

I took a nice long shower and washed my hair. I stepped out of the shower and dried off then got dressed. I brushed my teeth and walked back over to my suitcase pulling out my straightener and blow dryer. I plugged them both in and dried my hair as the straightener heated up. I finished and put on some mascara waiting for it to finish heating up. I looked in the mirror at myself and decided to stick with just mascara. I never really wore much makeup and we didn't have much planned so I would keep it simple. I straightened my hair and unplugged everything. I walked back into the room and sat on the couch. I pulled on my all black converse and stood up fixing my shirt.

I grabbed my phone deciding to go get Matt and I some breakfast. I grabbed one of the the room cards off the dresser and put my phone in my pocket. I walked out of the room and over to the elevator then pressed the lobby button. I waited and got off when it reached the ground floor.

I walked out and down the road to a Denny's. I ordered pancakes, eggs, and bacon for me and Matt. I also ordered some orange juice. I paid and started walking back to the hotel. I walked onto the elevator only to see Edge and Christian. I smiled at Christian but tried not to look at Edge. I stood in the corner holding the bags tightly wishing the wall would just envelope me.

Christian got off on the 3rd floor leaving me alone with Edge. I could hear him step closer and I looked at him. He was so close that I could smell the mint gum on his breath. He smirked at me,"You know Ariel you can always come back to me. I'll forgive you."

I looked up at him praying for the door to open. When I heard the ring I ran off the elevator when the door opened. I ran to Matt and I's room. I put the card in with shaky hands and unlocked it. I went in and closed the door behind me. I leaned against the door and closed my eyes. I hated how weak I felt around him and how just a look from him could put me on edge. I slowly opened my eyes and ran my hand through my hair. I walked over to the table and sat the food down. I took out my chocolate chip pancakes and walked over to the couch. I sat down and turned on the tv. I watched the cartoon and slowly ate my food.

I was halfway done until a phone started ringing. I looked around and grabbed my phone off of the small table next to the couch. I realized it wasn't mine and stood up. I looked over to the table by the bed and saw it was Matt's. I walked over and picked it up seeing 'Baby Bro" on the screen along with a picture of a guy with rainbow hair. I guess its Jeff. I looked at Matt and noticed the bags under his eyes. I couldn't wake him up so decided to answer it. Matt never misses any of Jeff's call and I'm sure he wouldn't care if I answered it.

I slid my finger across the screen and put the phone up to my ear,"Hello?"

"Um hey who is this?" He sounded confused but I guess I would be to if someone I didn't know answered my brothers phone.

I walked back over to the couch mot wanting to wake up Matt. I sat down,"I'm Ariel."

He made a sound which I guess was him accepting the answer,"Oh hi. Not to be rude but where's Matt?"

I smiled and looked over at the bed,"Asleep. Do you need me to wake him up?"

"Oh okay...no its okay can you just tell him my flight lands next Monday at 3."

I nodded and realized he couldn't see me,"Yeah."

"Thanks Ariel."

I don't know why but I blushed a little when he said my name,"No problem. Bye."

"Bye."

I hung up and stood up walking back over to the bed. I sat Matt's phone back down and went to sit back on the couch. Jeff seemed okay I guess but I've only talked to him once and I've learned people aren't always who they seem to be.

I went back to eating my breakfast thinking about the picture of Jeff. His hair was awesome and it honestly made me want to dye my hair another color. I drunk my orange juice and watched tv waiting for Matt to wake up.

_____________________

So Jeff and Ariel talked for the first time.

What do you think?

So it's so short and took me so long to update I've had writers block but I promise the next chapter will kinda have a surprise.