Chapter 19: Punishment Part 2

Previously
As for you Nessa " pulls her into my lap and rams my cock all the way in.
"Ahh~ daddy move please " she pleads but a ignore her "I've told you girls not to do stuff like that when I'm not here haven't I? " thrust once and turns the vibrator up .

Skylar's POV
Smirks then pulls out of Vanessa she lets out a whine. Ignoring her I so the same thing to her as I did to Nikki.

"Since you want to fuck around when im not here you'll pay with punishment". I smack their asses harder with each slap.
"Ahh !!.20! , thank you daddy!" They recite in unison.

I rub my palms over their asses with some cream.
"Ahh thank you daddy" Nikki says once more as I pull the vibrators out and uncuff them and removes the blindfolds.

Nikki's POV
Sits up on her bruised ass moaning and hissing lowly.
"Baby what about you? " points to her boner.
"I'm fine just don't be playing around." Skylar says taking a breath as I watch her cock go down.

"Why? why? why?" Vanessa asks herself as she whimpers watching Skylar's cock go down.
I sit up then look at my ass "damn" mumbles seeing AJ's handprint on my ass. After putting on a shirt of hers.

I had to force myself to stay in my state of control ....do you have any idea how it is to be in heat. Fuck the full moon I'm getting pregnant tonight.

"Hey were you listen?" Vanessa snaps her fingers bringing me out of my trance.
"Um...yeah I heard everything" I lied I hate having to lie to my mates.
"I love you guys remember no sex till the full moon" Skylar says with pure dominance.My mouth fell wide open as I cursed mentally .

Fuck fuck fuck fuck !!