Chapter 5 : Mating Season

Vanessa's POV continued
Months passed and I grew to know Skykar and her best friends I fell hard and she felt the same way about me .I was ready to open up to her and tell her who I really am.

''Hey Nessa breakfast is ready '' Skylar stood at the door in my t-shirt .
'' Mhm , yeah I'll be right there '' I sighed and went downstairs.

We did move and got a new place with multiple rooms to accommodate everyone and our growing population. Skykar prefers clan but whatever.

''Hey guys there's something we have to tell you '' Lilly and Aesha grinned uncontrollably.
''What is it Lilly ?'' Skylar asked without moving from the stove.
''We're gonna have a baby! '' Aesha yelled with joy
'' C...congrats to you b....both '' Skylar replied with a half smile.

I couldn't help but feel uneasy and looking at Aesha and Lilly they were jumping with joy however , Skylar was shaking. She ran to our room and passed her friends with a forced smile .

''What's wrong with her ? '' Aesha asked schurching up her brow in curiosity .
''I'm happy for you two '' I smiled '' I gonna see what's wrong with her.

Skylar's POV
I couldn't bare it anymore I was happy for them but at the same time fumming with envy.The door creeked open and Vanessa my girlfriend stood with worry written on her face.

'' Hey what's up baby ? '' Vanessa asked pulling me closer into her embrace after sitting down .
I sighed hoping she didn't hear me at all .I closed my eyes and got lost in her sweet vanilla and strawberry scent.
(''How could i tell her ?, what if she breaks up with me ?)
''Babe ? '' her hand cupped my cheek.

I sat up looking away from her and mumbled under my breath. '' I can't. ...have....pups''
'' Mhmm , I can't hear you '' She pulled me into her lap , she towered over me still.
'' I can't have pups ...'' my voice broke looking into her eyes.
I was pulled into her embrace
'' I know '' she kissed me ''I knew all along ''

''...I..How did you know ?''
''You talk in your sleep silly '' she smiled
''But I don't want when we finally do it ..we '' I sighed before continuing.
'' I want kids I might be young but eventually you know ''
''Hey look at me , in time we'll know just be patient ok ?''
'' What if she never comes Nessa , what if -'' I'm cut off my a kiss.

''The Moon Goddess does things in time . '' She spoke proudly .
''We should go eat you know '' I tried getting off her lap without any luck.
'' Ok , but for now , I want dessert '' She smirked devilshly
'' La...later .....I n...need to ...'' I muffled between moans.

I kissed her deeply and pulled her on top of me after stripping her and myself of our clothes.
'' Wait '' I panted heavily '' Are you sure ? ''
'' Yeah , I'm sure babe '' Vanessa answered happily.

I kissed her slowly pushing my member in and looked into her eyes pulling away from her kiss.She grumbled then wrapped her legs around my waist pulling me deeper inside of her and thrusted faster and harder .

''AAH !!......SKYLAR , you're stirring up my instetines ''
Her fingernails clawed and scrathced my back leaving light traces of blood.
''Ah ....am I...hurting you ?'' I asked between breaths
'' N...n No , keep going, ah '' Vanessa replied as I bit her collar bone , marking her as mine.
She did the same as I pumped deeper into her tight pussy.

An hour passed before we both gave in and collapsed on top of each other .