Chapter 14: Deprived

Third Person POV
Things were heated now that Brenda was staying in the same house as Nikki which posed a problem. Lilly was tense due to her pregnancy as for Vaneesa she wasn't happy either.

Vanessa's POV
I don't know how much more of this I can take the weekend was hell since our picnic was ruined on Saturday not to mention yesterday at dinner that really sucked having to drag Nikki out of that girl's skin.

"Um.., Professor are you gonna give us our assignment now? "Asked a student.
"Read chapters 16 to 24 , write a summary on it andmin your own words write what family mean to you"I sighed.

The bell rang .As the students left I sat at my desk trying to clear my head with very little luck.
"Click " The door had been locked.
"What are you doing here still?" Nikki asked
"Packing up why are you --"I'm cut off by a kiss
"You talk too much professor"She smirked against my lips.

I gripped her legs pushed her on my desk as she tried to fight for dominance. I caressed her body and felt deeply scared tissue.

I pulled away "How did you get these skars ? "I asked
She froze before sighing ."It's nothing really,we should go"She looked away from me
"Love who did this to you? " I asked sternly standing between her legs.
"It was Brenda ---it was all her fault !"she yelled
My eyes changed to red seeing her like this.

I jammed my fingernails into the desk .
"Did she touch you! ?" I hissed heavily.
"No ....she exposed me to the entire school, and humiliated me ! I was bullied ever since and 4 of my nipple were cut and I bled !! "She cried into my shoulder.
"I'm sorry baby , She'll pay for this I promise "I hugged her as caressed her hair as slowly calmed down.

On our way home Nikki fell asleep in the car all I could think about was teaching that bitch a lesson .20 minutes after I parked to car and carried Nikki to the room which Skylar was once again kicked out of.

"Where is she ? !" I yelled flashing downstairs
"What's going on here ? "Aesha asked turning off the tv.
I spotted Brenda shortly after and flashed over to her and yanked her up by the throat.

"Vanessa put her down , you'll kill her !" Aesha yelled
"I plan on it " I squeezed harder as she slowly turned blue."Die already ! "
Brenda gasped for air and started kicking her feet.
"Vanessa enough !" Yelled an unfamiliar voice I unwilling obeyed dropping her body like a corpse.
"What are you thinking? " it was Skylar she roared then growled at me.

"You have no idea what that bitch has done to our mate! "I challenged her wolf.
"I'll deal with it "she walked over to Brenda and helped her up. I glimpsed Nikki on the stairs.
I walked away from her and hissed she growled annoyed
"When you're ready to take care of our mate you can come see her if not stay away from the room! "I yelled with tearfilled eyes.
"Vanessa enough already you think I like it with all this tension, that I can't hold you or Nikki !" She shouted with a growl.
"As long as she's here you're cut off till further notice as you punishment.
I walked up with Nikki and took her back to bed.

Nikki's POV
I layed in bed with Vanessa as I stared into her beautiful face but then stared at her large mountains her beasts.

"You shouldn't stare love "she said pulling my skirt off and then my blouse.
I blushed from embarrassment but mostly sexual tension.
"What is it that you want love I'll grant your wish."she hovered over me.
"You.......I want ...you " I stuttered as my cheeks got redder.
She stripped me clean of my clothes along with her own and kissed my 4 scars before kissing me and caressing my body.

"Mhmh .......Nessie " I pleaded for her touch as she teased my clit with her finger.
"Say the words I want to hear " She demanded picking my clit as she bit my collar bone marking me.
"Please make love to me baby !" I squealded in pure bliss and extacy as she fingered after I marked her as mine.

Moments flew by before I took over we came numerous times and fell asleep onto the sheets with the moonlight peering in through the window.

Whimpers were heard and I knew who they belong to.I want to be in bed in between Vanessa and Skylar but my head won't allow because of that bitch , she stays stuck to Skylar and it pisses me off. Maybe I'm not mad. ...maybe I'm just jealous ?!