Chapter 16: Forgiven

Nikki's POV
I took Skylar home while Vanessa stayed at the hospital with the others. I couldn't help but blame myself for this.....why did she have to pick her side. .

"Nnnmmmn....nhh" Skylar mumbled as her body went limp as I walked upstairs into our bedroom.
"Sky...baby wake up. ..." I added laying her down

"....yeah..." she shifts around on the bed.
"I'm sorry love..about before. ...." she held my cheek smiling weakly
"No I'm sorry baby girl, ...." coughs " Do you forgive me? "

I kissed her lips wrapping my hands around her neck as she slowly regained her strength. Skylar kept apologize so I sat in her lap
"Make up for it " kisses her neck taking off her shirt
"Sure baby girl " smirks as she relieved me of my clothes.

I moaned against her lips as Skylar french kissed me rubbing my dripping , wet folds.
"You ready baby girl ? " Skylar asked , I nodded

Skylar's POV
I slowly pushed my member into Nikki breaking her hymen as she teared up and winced screaming from the pain.

"Mhmm ahh !! " Nikki screamed
I silenced her by kissing her, thrusting into her slowly as she rocked her hips into me moaning.

"Ohh fuck daddy go deeper! ! " She yelled
I grunted going deeper hitting her womb tip.
"Daddy keep. ...going! " She sunk her nails in my back.
I grunted thrusting faster into her as I wrapped her legs around my waist.

Nikki was drooling slightly as I spun her over on my cock , propping her up on her hands and knees .She slammed back on my member as she gripped the sheets.

"Ohh !!! Fuck !! " Nikki screamed drooling as her eyes rolled over in her head
"Damn baby girl " Kisses her neck repeatedly tugging at her hard nipples.
Nikki's moans filled the house as her walls tighten around my shaft , squeezing me much tighter than before.

I drilled into her tugging her hair .
"Oh fuck !!! Ahh I'm cumming !!" She screamed digging her nails into the bed.
Kisses her lips deeply cumming inside her. We collapsed onto the bed panting heavily as our bodily fluids covered the sheets.

Vanessa's POV
I spent (2) hours at the hospital with Lilly and Aesha trying to clear my mind. It was cute to be honest seeing them with their baby boy, .....I wonder if I'll ever be able to get the same chance.

"Vanessa are you doing okay? " Aesha asked whispering
I turned to their son Mikey who was sleeping.
"Are you sure Nessa ?" She furrowed her eyebrows.
"Hey, ...um Aesha I should go . I'm worried about Vanessa and Nikki " I mumbled looking down .

She placed her hand on my shoulder and smiled enthusiastically.
"It's okay I understand " Aesha looked at Lilly who was fast asleep .
"Birth does things to you. ...like tug at your heart strings." I said leaving closing the door behind me.

AFTER AN HOURS DRIVE

I finally got home and called for Nikki and Skylar but no answer. After locking the door I went upstairs to our room and was greeted to my sleeping mates and a covered bed.

I smiled " Forgiveness is here at last "