Chapter 13: Ex's and Oh No's

Skylar's POV
I decided to go to work before anyone woke up since it was Saturday I arrived early. My job mainly focuses on : speed , agility, silence , camouflage and distance. Yes I'm a sniper .

"Look who's here and early at that " Jacob my employer said. " How's the family? "
I smiled "New additions recently " I walked over to my station.
"Which means you need more pay ?" He questioned
"Hahaha! , the money isn't an issue, just makes me happy to do this " I answered" your one sick chick."
"Sorry I got side tracked " Aesha said pulling up.

I laughed but hey killing assholes, dirt bags, drug lords, murders , pedi files and rapists is my second favorite pass time.

"Look we have a job and you're stuck being the sitter " Jacob said reloading his m16.
"Kill me. .." I scuffed and rolled my eyes
"She requested you ...and here she is " He points over to a woman in black.
"Skylar! !! , " She dived into me.

"You know each other. ....perfect " Jacob smiled puttingthe luggage in my car.
"She can't stay with me. ......trust me ! " I stressed
"Why not? Skylar she's pretty " Zak added
"She's my ex and my --" I'm cut off.
"And it's a terrible idea ! " Aesha yelled
"Enough ! , Brenda is staying with you till further notice "
Murmurs spread as Brenda walked away with Jacob.

Time laps 4hours
Lilly's POV
I'm so hungry I can eat a damn cow.My cravings have increased extremely considering I'm 6 months and 2 weeks along, I tend to bitch more than usually but who gives a fuck.

I knocked on Vanessa's room door .
"Hey you guys wake up it's 2pm and I can't find Aesha and I'm hungry .
The door opened slowly, "Same here and I think Aesha and Sky left for work."Vanessa replied

"Nikki's friends left , saying there parents needed them and they had work and other stuff to do" I added
"She looks so peaceful , I can't leave her or you here"Vanessa stressed not wanting to leave the house.
"Ok,ok then make us brunch I'm starving here" I rubbed my tummy and smiled.

Third Person POV
Vanessa make brunch for all 3 of them as Nikki woke up shortly after realizing Vanessa wasn't in bed.As for Aesha , Skylar and there unwanted guest were in for a hell of a time.Anyways Skylar and Aesha pulled up and parked in the garage.

Nikki's POV
"Nessie ......"I rubbed my eyes as I was still sleepy
"Yes love what's wrong ?" She questioned
"You need to tell her ..."I spoke walking sluggishly over to her.
"I will ...but first I should tell--"She's cut off
"Don't bother Nessa , we already know that you're part vampire "Lilly smiled" We're wolves after all.

"So that means ....Sky knows "She sighed but happily
"Mhm, Nessie ! " I whined as I wanted to sleep
"I think she's fussy when she's tired " Lilly laughed going upstairs.
She sat on the couch and pulled me onto her lap.
"Is my little kitty tired ? "She kissed my temple.
I nodded my head in the crook of her neck.

"I want you ....." I blushed straddling her.
"Mhm....Sure just say please do me baby" She smirked as the door flew open.
"Hey guys we're back and we have a guest." Aesha's voice echoed throughout the house.
I got up and went into the hall and hissed at the sight before me.

"What the hell are you doing here ? " I hissed as my claws became sharper and my neko took over.
"I must be in hell ! " That bitch spoke hissing
"What's going on here? " Vanessa asked stepping between us.
"That bitch made my life a living hell till this very day. ! " I yelled "Why's she here? !"

"We have to watch over her for a few weeks ....witness protection plan" Aesha sighed heavily as Lilly watched from upstairs.
"You know here Skylar? " Brenda asked
Skylar gulped before speaking " Brenda this is Nikki and Vanessa my girlfriends. .......and everyone this is Brenda ....my ex and also the witness of my previous job. "

"You must be fucking playing right now! " I yelled "The girl who made my life a living hell was with my mate! "
"Let me explain please" She pleased but I ignored her.

Vanessa seemed unfazed by what just happened as well as Aesha and Lilly. I stormed upstairs and heard shuffling in the guest room. That bitch Brenda is gonna be here for some time ....aahh I hate her.!