Chapter 17 : Ravage me ~

Third Person POV

It has been about two months since Aesha and Lily  had their baby boy Mikey . It was all happiness for all who lived in the home till jealously broke out.  As the other two were iching to become mothers. Skylar has her hands full with a horny vampire and very heated neko.

"Mhm why isn't she home yet " Nikki whines sitting on the floor in front of the door
"She was supposed to be here half an hour ago" Vanessa  sighs while standing at the end of the staircase
Nikki got up from the door and pounced on Vanessa making her topple back onto the stairs .

The two locked eyes . Vanessa stared into Nikki's now golden orbs as she stared into Vanessa's violet eyes then nipped her bottom lip.

Nikki's POV

I sank my nails into Nessa's side as I attacked her lips lustfully and grinded my knee into her hot core.
"I don't want to wait anymore I really need it and now " licks her neck while snaking my hands into her shorts.

"Ahh~baby ! "

Earning a moan from her. I smirked  then ripped her top along with her bra off and nibbled her nipple while kneading the other with my hand.
"Mhm I love hearing your moans Nessa~" teases as I snake my hand into her shorts and play with her wet folds making her a moaning mess.

Vanessa's POV

I was losing it damn Nikki is so damn good with her hands and tongue.
"Ahh ~~ yes right there baby ~ mhm ohh " I moaned loudly and uncontrollably. I mean the last time any of the three of had sex was two fucking months ago. I need it plus my inner succubus wants to be fucked.

"Oh baby that's it " bucks my hips as Nikki's fingers pumped roughly in and out of my soaking core as I tangled my fingers in her hair.

I rode her fingers like no tomorrow I was so damn close to cumming then the door flew open

"FUCK !!" I swore mentally

Skylar's POV

I had a long ass day at work dealing with all that hunting crap. Someone is killing super naturals . I need to find who before they get to my family.

I finally got home and flew the door open.  My heart started racing like never before. Then Victor came into play.

"Well well aren't you going to jump in?" Victor questioned
"No I'll take care of this " replies while mentally rolling my eyes.
Victor growled "I want my mates now!"

"Shut up !... go back to fucking sleep or something! " I yelled back mentally at him.
He whimpered then sits in place "whatever. ..you're going to regret it. The full moon is in two days. "

"Welcome home papi ~~ !" Nikki and Vanessa said lustfully in unison
Moon goddess let's strength me for the long two days ahead. "Upstairs now "
They ran upstairs as I closed the front door.