FIVE+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song------------------}

*Sexual Content.

FIVE+

Levi is leaving school when he feels a hand grip his upper arm. Surprised he looks down to see Rosemary pulling him towards the back of the building. Panic sets in on him; this is where he’s been jumped many times. Rosemary seems to sense his panic and though she would normally enjoy it being inspired by her she needs him complacent for right now.

“W-What are we doing?”

Rosemary throws him against the wall before putting the lit cigarette, he hadn’t seen in her hand between her rose pink lips. Instantly he can’t think of anything else but that soft kiss from English class earlier. He wants to kiss her but is that what she wants? Maybe it was a fluke?

“I wanted to talk to you.” Rosemary informs him taking a step closer to him.

“A-About w-what?” he stutters, a habit of his around girls.

She smiles softly before turning the cigarette in her hand and directing it towards his mouth. He takes it in between his lips and notices how her saliva has dampened the end of it making him also note how good it tastes. Fuck, does he want to kiss her. The front of his pants gets tight again at the very idea of feeling her tongue with his.

Man, this is getting pathetic.

“About you succumbing to me. I want you to be mine, Levi.”

“Y-Yours?”

She takes a few steps closer and pulls the cigarette from his mouth chucking it behind her before going on her toes. Her mouth is hot and soft against his in feel but the way she kisses him is savage and hungry. It’s like she wants to devour him and if Levi had a lick of sense right now he should be worried about that but he isn’t. Not with her mouth so greedily taking his.

His eyes bulge as her hands undo the buckle of his belt and the clasp of his jeans before her hand dives in to stroke him. He pulls back from the kiss to see her looking back at him with intense brown eyes that tell him nothing about what her intentions are…well other the obvious on of getting him off. He can only meet her eyes for a few minutes before he closes them and tilts his head back so it perches against the brick wall behind him.

+

Rosemary watches her prey as he wields to her command. It’s not like her to pleasure someone else but with Levi she finds that this is probably the only way she’ll get him to yield. Boys his age only think of one thing with hormones raging in their bodies like they are: sex. So she decided during her art class while she absently drew about how she would snare him.

This was how she planned to do it.

Making him desire her touch until he be as obsessed with her as she was becoming with him. She needed to see his submission, his need, and his hunger for her. This was why him closing his eyes wasn’t doing it for her.

“Open your eyes.” She orders.

His bright ice blue orbs pop open as he angles his back down to look into her gaze again. She revels in the emotions there. Lust, confusion, and pleasure all written easily for her to see in those orbs. This is one of the reasons she thinks she likes him so much, his expressive eyes. They tell her everything she needs to know and what they’re telling her now is that he’s enjoying this.

Working her hand faster against the soft yet hard organ in her hand she watches as he struggles to keep his eyes open and on her. His hands are in fists at his sides, so tight she can see the scarred knuckles on them are turning into a lovely white. It only speeds her hand up seeing the aggression in his hands. She hopes that when she lets his body meld with hers he’ll be rough with her like she likes it but he’s still a virgin, of this she is now certain.