EIGHT+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song-------------------}

 *Just a warning things get graphic and the language gets really bad. Just warning you now.

EIGHT+

Levi is deep asleep when he’s is awoken by the sound of tapping on his window. Scrambling drowsily out of bed he goes to his window and pulls back the ratty navy blue curtains to see Rosemary standing looking like hell. Rose’s hair is frizzy and messy in a bun on the top of her head as she looks up at him with disturbingly dead brown eyes. Dark circles only make it more apparent to him how tired she really is.

“Rose?” He asks with a yawn, “What are you—“

“I couldn’t sleep.” She tells him abruptly cutting him off.

Levi’s brain doesn’t catch up with him until she shivers and he sees she’s only dressed in a pair of holey jeans and a skintight olive green tank top. Opening his window all the way up she doesn’t hesitate to crawl inside and suddenly hugs him making him reel back in shock.

“Rose, are you okay?”

“Yes but I want to sleep.”

“O-Okay.”

She pulls back from him with a sigh and walked over to his bed while he stays confused and frozen in his place. The shock doesn’t waver especially when she suddenly slips off her shoes, sock and finally her jeans leaving her in only her tank top and a her underwear. Levi watches as she crawls into his bed stretching like a cat making his heart speed up at the sight.

Does she do this shit on purpose to torture him?

“Levi?” she whispers huskily, “Are you going to come to bed?”

Mentally shaking himself he walks towards the bed but is again frozen on the edge just looking down at her. She’s looking up at him with those large brown eyes of hers that too innocent to be believed on any level yet make him feel like she can see inside his soul. Its unnerving but he can’t but want to look back into them hoping she’ll like what she sees.

All his life he was told he was worthless, less than and stepped on by people bigger and stronger then him. He can’t help the insecurity that rises as he looks at his vision of perfection in front of him begging him to come to bed with her, even if it is just to sleep. He stumbles down onto the bed when her hand shoots out to pull him down when he doesn’t make a move.

“Don’t be a scaredy cat.” She says with a teasing smile, “I won’t bite…much.”

He let out an unsteady breath as she cuddles into his side letting her cheek sit on his heartbeat. Her fingers draw little designs over the fabric of his t-shirt making him hard under the fabric of his pajama pants. Moving one of his arms he wraps it around her making his fingers end at the top of her underwear. He can’t stop the grunt that escapes his mouth as she arches into his touch.

“See? I’ll be a good.” She tells him, her lips rubbing against the shell of his ear.

“I-I believe you.”

“Levi?”

“Y-Yeah?”

“I’m glad I came here.”

He was quiet a moment, “What do you mean?”

“I’m glad I came to your school.”

“Oh.” He sighs, “Me too.”