SEVEN+

© Amber Kalkes 2014

Song--------------}

SEVEN+

“Oh god, please don’t hurt me! I’ll do anything just don’t—“

Rosemary, or Bunny right now, cuts off the man’s pleading with a strip of duct tape over his mouth quickly. She hates and loves when they beg. She hates it because it just proves how weak and unworthy they are and loves it because of the power it gives her. She’s in control, she is the one who decides and she is the one who destroys.

Putting a finger up to her bunny mask’s mouth she tells him to be quiet. He nods quickly making her smile a bit at his false hope she’ll let him go. It won’t happen. She stares down at the canvas she is about to make into a masterpiece. He is tall, very tall actually, she was lucky he was sleep when she caught him otherwise she’d have never stood a chance. His body type is lanky and he has tattoos on his arms of an old English script she doesn’t recognize. His hair is very long and blonde, getting his face as he struggles against the bindings on his wrists and ankles.

His apartment, on inspection, was filled with a lot of renaissance fair style things. Swords mounted over his couch, dragon art on his walls and even a few framed pictures of him with a girl in a busty corset. It seemed Her prey for the night wanted to be a knight.

Too bad the dragon was already in the fortress.

Closing her eyes she conjures up his face. This man’s hair is a few inches shorter, brown and greasy, he is shorter in height and filled with more bulk. A tattoo of a topless woman is on his upper shoulder that he doesn’t show outside of this room. His eyes, filled with fear in her presence are murky brown begging for mercy he never showed her when he was in charge.

Bunny has truly taken over now.

Straddling his chest she produces a small mace she found in his hallway mounted on the wall. It was an odd home accessory, she initially thought but now she can see the appeal. It’ll mark him so well. His eyes widen at the sight of it and she feels nearly giddy at the fear in his face.

Oh if only he knew.

She places the spikes of little metal ball on the tip of the mace against his bare chest making his breathing accelerate. It’s heavy no matter its small size and she can see on of the spikes is indenting into the skin of his sternum. She then pulls out the hammer she brings for fun occasions she lays it to her side to use later. Picking up the mace she slams it into his chest making a wonderful crack as it breaks a few of his ribs. He screams against the duct tape as the spikes dig into his flesh.

She watches in fascination as he yells into the duct tape while she yanks the spikes out of his flesh making blood leak from their puncture marks in his chest.

Bunny throws the mace to the side of the bed with a thump before picking up the hammer and flipping it so the prong side of it is facing him. Pulling her arm back she rams the prongs into his chest repeatedly. He grunts with every hit and screams with every extraction like a symphony of pain that is pure music to Bunny’s ears.

“Jimmy? What—“

Bunny freezes mid-swing and turns to see the woman from the pictures. She has long frizzy red hair, large brown eyes and is dressed in a sparkly black sequined top and black slacks. Ramming the prongs into his chest one more time she leaves it protruding from his chest as she jumps off him towards the woman. The woman screams and tries to run away but Bunny tackles her first. Taking the woman’s head in her hands Bunny doesn’t hesitate. With one swift snap the woman’s heart stops beating.