Chapter Fifteen.

HEY, here's chappie fifteen. You're probably going to hate me after this, but I HOPE you like it:)

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

It's Like Monopoly, But Physical....

Chapter Fifteen.

Around eight thirty, Van and I leave for the concert. It starts at ten and since it takes a little over an hour to get to Riverport, we figure it's best to get there a little early. I'm perfectly ready to be a screaming fan, still in my white shorts, but I put a black Avenged Sevenfold t-shirt on.

Earlier today when Van said he could forget if I could, he meant it. I half expected him to give me crap about how I like him or how 'in love' with him I am, but he hasn't...yet. And hopefully he won't. It hasn't been awkward either. He was really cool about the whole thing. Besides, when I told him, I said, 'I think I have feelings for you', which technically he doesn't know for sure that I have feelings for him. But, whatever! He just broke up with Kendall and it's pretty much a guarantee that they will get back together. He took her back once for cheating, I'm sure he'll do it again.

As much as I don't want him to take Kendall back, I know that it's probably going to happen. After all, he 'cares' about her. Guys are so moronic.

It's cold and pitch black when we finally reach the parking lot where the concert is being held. I should have grabbed a light jacket and put on some jeans before I left. Plus Riverport always seems a little colder than Newport, I don't know why.

"Here," Van says taking off his leather jacket and letting it rest around my shoulders.

"Won't you be cold?" I ask.

He smiles. "I'll manage."

I start to say something, but get cut off when I feel my cell phone vibrating in my back pocket. I pull it out and before I get to look at it, Van snatches it out of my hands, then he takes his cell phone out of his pocket and hands it to me.

Van drapes a lazy arm over my shoulders and says, "Tonight, it's just you and me, Abbs."

-After the Concert-

All I have to say is that the concert was AMAZING. I'm glad that Van could come. It seriously wouldn't have been the same without him. There were crazed fans everywhere, some were a little scary, just because they had piercing in places that I didn't even know people had. Other than that, it was great. The song 'afterlife' is my favorite song ever and they played it, I was so stoked.

Once Van and finally reach my car, I offer him the keys to drive. I never let anybody drive, but I'm too worn out to drive right now. I think I'm going to lose my voice from screaming at the concert. Van tried to act all cool about seeing Avenged Sevenfold, but I could totally see right through it, he was just as excited as I was.

"That was pretty sick," Van says as he pulls out onto the street. I smile and nod in agreement. "You know, I'm kind of glad that today happened," he adds quietly.

D-did he just say what I think he said? "What do you mean?" I ask.

He's quiet for a minute. "Me and Kendall weren't going to work out anyways," he mumbles.

"Why?"

Quiet again. "Because of you."

I scrunch my forehead in confusion. "Because of me?"

He nods. "I wasn't going to tell you, but I tried to get out of that dinner that was supposed to be tonight. I kept ditching you over these past three weeks and I wanted to make it up to you. Then she got mad at me and thought I was cheating on her...with you and that's probably why she cheated...on me...with Michael."