Chapter Twelve.

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.

it's like monopoly, but physical.

Chapter Twelve.

I walk into the living room, where Kyle and Van have already made themselves at home. At least they didn't bring the rest of the guys, then I would've been really pissed.

"So what's with the dress?" Kyle asks.

I look down at what I'm wearing again. "Why? Is it too much?"

Van answers quickly, "Not at all, but it might get cold so you should go put something over it, not to mention your showing an awful lot of skin,"

If I don't put something over me, then if I get cold, he'll have an excuse to put his arm around me. I can't actually say that then they'd probably laugh at me for sounding like such a girl.

"Dude, who are you?" Kyle asks Van.

"I'm just saying."

"Your complaining because she's showing too much skin? Dude, you sound—"

They both shut up when the doorbell rings.

"He's a doorbell ringer," Van says making a funny face. "Dude, this guy is a guaranteed douche bag," he adds.

"Be nice, I'm going to go answer that," I tell them.

"No, let us get it," Van says devilishly while quickly walking around me, Kyle following.

"Van, no, I swear I will never talk to you again if you act like a jerk. Come on be mature, he is older than you," I remind him.

"Yeah, so that means it's his job to be mature. If he wants to date you, he's going to have to put up with us," Kyle says.

I roll my eyes. This is so ridiculous, I think to myself as Van opens the front door and reveals a very handsome Evan standing in the door frame. "You must be Evan," Van says.

"Yeah," Evan says, nodding, not sure what to think. "Who are you?"

"I'm Satan, and welcome to Hell," Van replies with a straight face

"And I'm Freddy, this is your worst nightmare," Kyle cuts in, also with a straight face.

Oh my gosh, is this necessary? Evan's a sweet guy, why are they being such douche bags. I push through them and say, "sorry Evan, you'll have to excuse them. Come in."

"Wow..." Evan says, looking me up and down. "You look—"

"Hey, keep it PG, before I start to charge you a viewing fee for you spank bank," Van says seriously.

Seriously? This is completely uncalled for! "Let me introduce you properly. Evan, this is my neighbor Van, the gay one you talked to on the phone last night," I remind him. "This is his boyfriend, Kyle," I say seriously, but holding back laughter as I flash them a 'don't mess with me smirk'. I said I would get them back. "Well, now that we're all acquainted we can go," I start pushing Evan to walk down the stairs before Van and Kyle can do anymore trouble.

"Look, you better have her back here by nine," Kyle says.

"Whoa, wait, your getting ahead of yourself, Kyle," Van says and steps closer to Evan. "Here are some ground rules. If you hurt her, we're going to hurt you. If you ever make her cry then we'll make you cry. Are you following me here, Evan? What ever you do to hurt her, we'll do to you, twice as bad. Understand?" Van finally finishes.

"I think I get it," Evan says.

"Good," Kyle starts, "so don't screw it up," he adds.

"Are we done now?" I ask Van and Kyle and don't wait for them to reply. "Good, now go home," I tell both of them. Evan and I start walking towards his black pick up truck and I can still here Kyle and Van talking.