Chapter Five.

Here's chapter five, i hope you like it:) BTW, the COMMENTS and VOTES are AMAZING i'll keep it up if you do:) LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK. 

REMEMBER to Vote, comment, and fan if you like it:) It means a lot to me:) Here it is....

It's Like Monopoly, But Physical...

Chapter Five

After Van and I take showers and get ready, and then he rides with me over to Mitchs' party. I kind of don't want to go because I've been lounging around all day and I'm just not in the party mood, but it's Mitch. 

Right when I turn onto Mitchs' street, I can feel hear the music come from his party. It's a good thing that he doesn't have any neighbors because I don't think that they'd be too happy right now. 

Mitch is probably the richest guy in the school and I'm not exaggerating. His dad owns some kind of record label and his mom's a famous designer. When we're not at Kyle's because his mom won't let him out of the house, we're at Mitchs'. I don't think that I've ever brought the guys around my house or Dexs' come to think of it. 

Inside Mitchs' house, Van and I walk in two different directions.  

"Abby! You're here, where have you been?!" I hear a girls voice scream from the staircase, while wrapping her arms across my shoulders. There's a red wine cooler in her right hand, with is now right in front of my face. I don't even have to look to know that it's Lia. 

"Hey, Lia," I say turning around, looking her up and down. What is she wearing? Her shorts are so short that they might as well be a pair of underwear and her baby pink tube top looks like it was made to fit a six year old. Okay, maybe it's not that bad, it's just she doesn't look like she normally does. I know that in the past two weeks that she's been spending more time with Liz and Jessica, but I guess that's my fault. I should spend more time with her that way she doesn't do something stupid. "Lia, what are you wearing?" I ask her. 

Lia looks down at her and answers unsurely, "clothes?" 

"Barely," I mumble. I'm wearing short shorts, but mine have at least two and a half inches on hers. My top is low cut, but still leaving mystery about what's under it.  

"Did I do something wrong?" she asks, showing me a frown. 

I shake my head, "no, it's just, you look...I don't know, not like Lia," I say. 

Lia throws her arms around my back, "don't be mad at me, please," she whispers in my ear. 

"I'm not mad at you," I assure her, while wrapping mine around her. "Why would I be mad at you?" I ask. 

"Because I'm hanging out with Liz and Jessica," she answers as we both pull away from the hug. 

I laugh, "Lia, this isn't grade school, you're allowed to have more than one friend," I tell her. "Besides you and I aren't friends." 

"We aren't?" she asks, looking a little hurt. 

I shake my head, "nope. We're more like sisters," I say holding out my pinky to her.  

Lia smiles and hooks her pinky with mine. "Good. I thought for sure you'd be mad at me for hanging out with them because I know how much you a hate them." 

I sigh as we start walking around people. "Hate is a very strong word, that...isn't strong enough," I say and we both laugh. "Just because I don't like them doesn't mean you can't." 

"Good," she says, her face full of smiles. "So, do you want a sip?" Lia asks, holding out her wine cooler.  

I shake my head, "I can't I'm driving later."