Chapter Two.

CHAPTER TWO.....

It's Like Monopoly, But Physical....

Chapter Two.

"Alright, on three," I tell the guys and they all nod. "One...two...three," I say and start to move, but none of them do. "I said on three!" I snap at them. Gosh, they're idiots. I have a bad feeling about this time.

"Yeah, but you didn't say go," Dex says and the rest of the guys nod, in agreement.

"That's because I said on three!" I point out.

Dex nods, "yeah, one, two three, GO! You can't forget the 'go'!"

I roll my eyes, "fine, on go," I say. "One...two... three...GO!" I shout and we all run down the hallway. I sneak up behind some random guy and pull his pants down as the other guys do the same.

With in one minute, I've managed to pants four guys. That's a new record. I think Dex, Nathan, and Mitch are still doing it because I don't see Kyle or Van around anywhere and I have no clue where Michael is, he didn't meet us out front. Alright, one more guy, I tell myself, just to make it an even five. Well, not that five is even, but it's one full hand, to me that's even, if that makes sense.

I sneak up behind a guy and quickly yank his pants down, but get a look at his boxers. Batman. "Batman? Seriously? What are you, seven?" I say laughing, then look up and see Van's face and immediately stop laughing. He's blushing. Did I just embarrass him? No way.

"Ms. Elliot and Mr. Taylor," Principal Barns starts talking as Van and I take a seat. "Why am I not surprised to see you in here?" he asks.

Blah, blah, blah. Just get on with the punishment. I don't really care what it is because that was totally worth it. I pants Van! Which is the ultimate prank in out group. Nobody's been able to pants him. Well, except now.

"Ms. Elliot, are you paying attention?" Principal Barns asks me.

"Sir, yes sir," I say jumping in my seat a little and Van starts laughing.

"Is this funny to you, Mr. Taylor?"

"Sir, no sir!" Van says and I slap my hand over my mouth, laughing even harder than he did. How are we supposed to take this seriously? This is too funny. Even the people who get pants think it's funny. It's not like we pants people to be mean and I think deep down Mr. Barns knows that.

"Well, the two of you will be serving five Saturday detentions. Starting tomorrow," he says. "I could be going a lot harder on the two of you, but I don't see the point. You two are nothing, but trouble and after all the punishments you've been through, I don't think it's working," he explains and then it's quiet for a minute. "Is there anything that you two would care to add?"

"We're sorry...?" Van says, not knowing what we're supposed to say.

"Hey, man, speak for yourself," I tell him and he smiles.

Mr. Barns makes a loud, impatient sigh. "Get out of my office, both of you," he tells us.

Don't have to tell me twice, I think to myself as Van and I practically jump out of our seats.

Once we're in the hallway we start laughing hysterically. "That...was...so great!" I say in between laughs.

Van nods in agreement. "My partner in crime," he says, still laughing while draping a lazy arm over my shoulders.

You know, the funny thing about Van wearing Batman boxers is that this morning when I was getting dressed, I put on my Superman underwear. I saw them in my dresser and thought about our argument last night about which hero is better. To be completely honest, I wore them in thought of him. Which sounds really weird. Hmm, I wonder if he did the same?