Ellen's Show

Hey! Can I just say the last chapter when their in the cave is to emotional if you actually hear the song! My friend futuravita read it and she said she almost cried..SUCCESS! Just kidding but im telling you that it just touches you right here in the corazon ? So i'm here to write the next chapter for all of you out there I think I deserve a Oscar for that one scene just saying..just kidding with just all of you reading this story is enough for me :) Love you all and here's the next chapter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

He leaned in slowly, as I did so. Both lost in each other's arms and eyes as we closed the gap between our lips.Our lips locked together in harmony,His lips were like nothing I've never felt before it was so passionate, so warm. I pulled back in hesitation,Erika he has a girlfriend this isn't right and you know it isn't,you know what it feels like to be cheated on. I looked at the ground then up at his crystal blue eyes with a bit of green in them making them sparkle. I couldn't resist as his eyes spoke with want and urge. He reached over and grabbed the back of my neck and pulled me back to his lips this time I didn't pull away. I pulled him closer by wrapping my arms around his neck as he held my waist and finished the gap between us. I could feel his chest against mine as we moved in sync, he then bit my lip asking for entrance. I granted as he explored and continued to go in sync. With every movement there was a spark going left to right and I felt like there was no worry left in the world. We finally pulled apart and just smiled at each other, I blushed and gave him a side hug as we looked out into the ocean. "You know everything Jesse said is a complete lie,he's not worth your tears" he said still looking at the ocean. I noticed he was wearing khaki cargo pants, and a white shirt with blue stripes and it looks like he took my aviators and had them on his head. "I know that...well now I do,and Boy!Give me my glasses back!" I said as I took them off his head and put them on and looked at him as I held up a peace sign and sticked out my lips. We laughed and we decided to sit down, I leaned on his shoulder as we looked out as the sun was setting. "That guy was such a douche no girl should ever feel like that,especially you Erika your special,different,beautiful and just plain amazing" he said as he looked down at me, I couldn't do this he had a girlfriend and this can't go any further it took me all my guts to say it "Your amazing too Louis your funny,crazy,fab-LOUIS, and just extraordinary your the bestest friend ever" I said the last words with a heavy heart.

"Yeah...best friends"he sighed and stood up,there goes our moment. "I think we should head back it's getting kinda late" he said "Wait let's take a picture I love it in here" I said as he nodded and pulled out his phone since I didn't have mine. We looked up at the phone as he took one of me and him with the beautiful background. He showed me the phone and I smiled in approval and he put it away and we both looked up on our way back. "Isabel!" I yelled as I saw her just standing there with her arms crossed "Uh how much of that did you see" I asked scratching the back of my head "Oh Erika I'll be your hero as I carry you off as superman" she said in that fake fairytale voice. "Oh Isabel you found them" the boys came running towards us "Yeah I did" she said as she gave us a look,I'm fucked later. "Erika it's okay don't worry or-" "It's okay im fie now me and Louis talked he really does know how to cheer people up" I smiled as Isabel looked at me and smirked trying to hide a laugh. "C'mon lets go back now" I smiled as I linked arms with Zayn and walked towards our spot with my head leaning on his arm. We got our stuff and headed back to the hotel and I ran all the way to my room to stop any questions or anything.

-1 new picture message-

From: BooBear ;D To: Sexy Bitch ;) Yeah I put that in for everyone's phone.

I like this picture :)

It was the picture of me and Louis in the cave I was smiling at the camera but Louis was looking down at me. I saved it and changed into a pair of red basketball shorts and a white v-neck I stole from Zayn's luggage. I curled up in bed and turned on my music and put in the headphones and listened to "Moments" by the boys, I had downloaded all of heir songs their actually pretty good. I closed my eyes as I relaxed after a long night then I heard the door open and footsteps then the door closed. Someone tugged a piece of hair away from my eyes and the whole left side of the bed sunk in, I carefully paused the music and pretended to sleep. "Im such a bad brother to her I mean I should protected her and taken care of her" I heard Zayn say as he probably put his head in his hands. "Zayn your a good brother I mean all you ever did at the X-factor was talk non-stop about her I mean we know all about her life and you used to always show us her pictures" Niall said "Yeah we should of all protected her she was broken and weak and we all saw it but we din't do anything and let her battle wounded' Liam said. "You can see she's broken, she has on this mask that shows she's all happy and tough on the outside but slowly breaking down in the inside" Harry sighed but I felt as if he could read my mind how did he know all of that. "Well her family's 6th anniversary is coming up on August 27, they're buried in Houston you think visiting her family there for a good two weeks will help her?" Zayn said "Yeah I think she should talk to Uncle Si though so he can understand" Liam said "Her bruise looks puffed up" Niall said as he slowly stoked it "I'm going to go get the health kit" Liam said as he walked out. "Haha She wanted her brother Zayn back but instead got Zayn and 4 others" finally spoke. I heard Liam come in then treeat the bruise "I'm so proud of her so far she's protected us all,protected herself, and has managed to grow up all by herself" Zayn said his voice cracking a little "She sure is something special I mean you can tell that she wants to protect us all and fights for us first then herself" Harry murmured ad I just knew he had a smile on his face. "She's actually helped me get a little less insecure I mean she just knows how to make you feel at the top of the world" Niall said "She's shown me so far that you sometimes have to live a little to live a full happy life" Liam said putting up his little health kit. "She's just such a great person, I just know her family must be so proud of her" Louis said. They all leant in to kiss me goodnight when I couldn't take it no more and jumped and group hugged them all "Thank you" I smiled as they all hugged me back.