I somehow found my way to you

I soon came conscious again and could hear the sounds of birds chirping, wind blowing, and cameras clicking. It was getting pretty chilly and

WOAH HOLD UP CAMERAS CLICKING?

I quickly opened my eyes to see Louis still fast asleep. Aww he looks so cute when he's sleeping "Louis wake up!" I shook him. Once they heard my voice they went crazy with questions and the clicks went louder and faster. I got a blanket to shield us "paparazzi, we need to get inside" I said and he quickly shot up.

"LOUIS! ERIKA!" I looked over to see Zayn holding the door wide open for us. We got the blankets and ran shielding ourselves from the rude and mean paparazzi. We got inside and catched our breath. "What were you two doing outside?" Isabel said in the tone of are-you-crazy? I smiled "Well I couldn't sleep and Louis couldn't sleep so we went outside and looked at the stars and along the way we fell asleep" I said making my way to the kitchen table.

Like always my breakfast was already there. An egg and toast my usual mostly for a regular day. I walked to the kitchen and knocked slightly on the door "Yes Ms.Malik?" Chef Stephano asked "We have guests over, do you mind making breakfast for 7 other people?" I asked and he nodded "No problem, right on it" he went back into the kitchen.

"You guys breakfast will be at the table soon" I called and went to eat breakfast myself. I was ready to take a bite of my toast when Louis scared the living day lights out of me.

"That's all you're gonna eat?!?!" He asked shocked and I nodded "That's why you're so skin and bones, you gotta eat woman!" Niall said sitting down.

"Hey Chef can you get us a big plate of bacon, a stack of pancakes, some eggs and oooo some French toast and lots of it" Isabel had fun ordering the WHOLE FUCKING MCDONALD'S MENU! But then I remember eating probably that much in a day. Before I could eat my breakfast real quick and say I got "full" my plate was taken from me and thrown away.

I pouted but Chef Stephano quickly came out with all the food. How the? Who tha? Okay that was scary fast. There was loads of food on the table. I stared in shock as they all sat down at the table and started putting food on their plates. I got eggs and that's it earning myself a look from Niall. He got a pancake, French toast, and two pieces of bacon and put it on me plate. "Eat" he smiled and I did as he demanded.

Oh god I miss eating! I know I sound stupid but I haven't eaten like this in forever. Niall gave me thumbs up and a smile.

We put all our plates up and were going to go an hang out outside.

"Liam!" I quickly jumped on him and he instinctively catched me "Nice save" my eyes grew. That would've been ugly, he carried me around and I just laughed finally being taller than the rest of the boys. I pat their heads in boast, I was about to pat Louis head when he put out two fingers "Scissors cut paper" he smirked and I remembered last night "darn it" I playfully pouted.

After a while me and Liam walk over to the living room. As we're walking I jump on his back, AGAIN. He laughs and says "what are you doing lil mamma?"

"Oh my god! That nickname is soooo old! Can't I be like little-B for little beyonce?!"

Liam begins to laugh REALLY hard and I fall flat on my ass, taking him down with me. He burst out laughing and after a moment I do too. We ended up laying on the floor laughing like two crazy people. After a good minute or two of laughter, Liam gets up and gives me his hand to help me up too.

"Do you think people will stop hating me if I confess everything?" I knew I could ask Liam because I could trust him to make sure I'm doing the right decision. He thought about it then looked at me "The hate never stops, but what will stop is that you'll gain confidence and all that hate won't matter anymore. Once you confess just watch people will change some won't but I promise you that you'll get people that will love you and adore you" this is why I love having guy friends I just feel like when your so close to them they tell you what you want to hear with some truth.