Everything was just fine

Okay you guys this time I'm going to work really hard to update soon for all of you. But can I please just give a loud shout-out to Shoes_To_Die_For I like love this chick! I was looking through my notifications and I saw that she commented on more than half of my chapters and those comments were hilarious! Thank you all for sticking with me, I won't let you down :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was on my bathroom floor sitting on the cold hard floor as I stared at the small metal razor blade with the newly fleshed blood dripping from the blade to the floor. I signed with them August 5th and it's only been 20 days, during all of those days I've lived in my own hell. I sat in silence in the emptiness of my house that I couldn't call home. The house was too HUGE the walls we're white from the outside and the windows were brown. The entrance was a gorguesly designed with flowers and stones,even the stairs to the front door were stones. There was a balcony out from my room and trees lots of them and they we're all tall so no use in hidding. I had a huge dining room and table to sit the most 24 people even though it's just me. I've only seen the kitchen once since I had a chef in there who would never let me go in.There was a pool out in the back and a small swinging porch. The living room was big too with 3 large couches a big TV and a coffee table in the middle. My room had a huge white bed that had a black canopy with white christmas lights hanging from the top. This big huge house just for me, and yet it still wasn't home.

I cleaned myself up then walked out to the balcony to find the usual, paparazzi with their cameras. I walked back inside and noticed I had blood on my shirt I walked to my closet and undressed to change into another outfit. I put on an oversized gray t-shirt with large Paris printed on it, I slipped on some green skinny jeans since I got permission from Richard to wear casual clothes at my house. Like a daily routine I put on some gold aviators and a pearl fedora with a black ribbon wrapped around it then i got my iphone and walked downstairs. I walked into my backyard and sat down in my porch facing away from the shrubs where the paparazzi hide.

I unlocked the screen and twitter showed up and I felt that pain I got used to in my heart. The feeling of pain,hurt,lonely,worthless and every other thing they tell me now. I went to my music and closed my eyes as I hit play then "What Hurts The Most" played by Rascal Flatts.

*Flashback*

I signed my name and sighed. As soon as he rolled it up Zayn stood up "C'mon we're leaving" everyone stood up and headed for the door "Wait" Richard got a hold of me before I can walk out. "Erika the fundraiser is going to be moved up and pack your stuff today you're moving out" he then let go of me and I walked out with a fake small smile to them. As soon as I got out Zayn got a very tight grip of my wrist "Ow Zayn you're hurting me" I said but he just pulled me with him with everyone following behind. Once we got outside he spinned me to face him eye to eye "What is wrong with you!" he yelled I felt myself shrink. I tried to get out of his grip on my wrist but he wouldn't budge "Zayn you're hurting me let go" I whimpered "Do you have any idea what you've done! you left us you left Isabel! and for what so you can be there barbie hoe just so you can get some attention!" I couldn't take the look he gave me as if I was just some other girl. I tried to regain my voice and said softly "I'm doing it for you, I'm doing it so I can grow up" he gave me a scoff "I didn't ask for your help, and how is this growing up, because last time I noticed being a tramp and ditching your friends for some job isn't so grown up" he shoved me off and walked away angrily. I turned to see the rest of them just staring at me "How could you? when I stood by you all this time, I-I can't" Isabel started to cry into Harry's shoulder "Wow I don't even know who you are anymore" Harry said then took Isabel to the car with Zayn. Niall and Liam just shook their heads dissapointedly at me then jogged off and then there was Louis.