My Boo

It took a while for Louis to respond so I took the hint "Im sorry, I'm being stupid I'll just go" I was gonna leave and probably cry even more, if I could. Richard was right about one thing.

"Erika!" He stopped me before I left his room and I turned "yeah?" My heart fluttered.

"I feel the exact same way as you, I was just scared of being rejected again. Poor Harry had to go through my many,many talks about you about how you make me smile, how I was too scared to ask you out. But now that I know you feel the same there's nothing to lose"

You have no idea how I feel right now. I'm dying of happiness! He likes me back still! Oh my god! I felt like I just won the lottery! You don't understand there's no one on this earth I want more than Louis! I would turn down anyone even Tom Daley or Ashton Kutcher! And trust me before I met Louis if one of them asked me to marry them without even knowing me I would've said yes.

Louis got up and stood in front of me looking down at me pressing his forehead against mine.

"Erika Malik will you do me the fantastic honor of being my girlfriend?"

Richard was wrong! Oh my god the happiness in my body is uncontrollable. The depression slipped away and happiness has taken over because there is not one bad thought in my mind right all I can think about is Louis.

"It would be my pleasure" I smiled and once again his dazzling smile spread across his face as he quickly pressed his lips against mine. I felt his smile spread in the kiss and I smiled right back. This felt right there was no regrets and no other thoughts. I was way off when I thought Bryan was the love of my life and his kisses were amazing. Louis kisses beat Bryan by the milestone! Well I didn't really pay attention since feelings took over the kiss mostly.

He snaked his arms around my waist and lifted me up and spun me around. I broke the kiss and laughed, he laughed along with me. He put me down, something to fight for had me in his arms right now. There was no way I was leaving not when I just started what could be a happy good relationship.

My heart filled with feelings I've never felt before. Can this be real? Of course it's real doofus! Whatever just enjoy this moment. Louis reached for my hand and pulled me over to his bed where he wrapped his arms from behind me and sat me down with him.

"It's crazy, because I don't even remember when you became so important to me. It was like watching snowflakes falling, it's beautiful but you don't realize it has completely taken over. All those little snowflakes have turned into a big snowstorm, you're my snowstorm" Louis was being all corny and stuff, that's not me. Yes I'm a sucker for romantic stuff but that's not Louis he can be but in a special occasion. That's it that's all I want.

"I like guys taller than me, cute, dorky, smart, smell good, and give good hugs..but you know Ashton Kutcher is probably too old for me so I guess you can do the job" I grinned at him and he jokingly put his hand over his heart "I'm hurt" he said before he wrapped his arms around me then started to squeeze me.

"Louis!" I squealed trying to get away from him "No! Say that I'm sexier than Ashton Kutcher!" He laughed and and I started struggling to get him off of me. "Fine! You're sexier than Ashton Kutcher!" I giggled "Say I'm sexier than all Malik's!" He was pushing it. I shook my head. And he held me tighter "Louis! I won't say it! I tell no lies!" He seems to give up when he saw I wasn't going to say it. It's crazy how one little thing can bring so much happiness.

Louis POV

She's finally mine! FINALLY! I have been waiting for almost 3 months! Okay Louis calm down, you don't want to show her you're too excited. I'm gonna have to talk to her about publicity or like telling the others. I held her close hoping this isn't a dream again, yes I had a dream me and Erika were dating but don't judge me! I have to ask her out on an official date, but where would we go? I either want to make it romantic and sweet like most girls would want it and I've read on magazines.