20 Questions

Hey you! How ya doing? Well I'm back, and done with my craving of cheetos! Now I want some Cookies and cream ice cream! D: But it's all good because I'm going to go out and buy some as victory for finishing this chapter! So these are questions that mt friend texted that I should put it in. Can I confess something? I Love You! There I finally got it off my back!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Okay this is the game of 20 questions! Rules: 1.Awnser the question or suffer the consequence. 2. The game will not go on until the question is awnsered. 3.You All get 20 questions for Erika..so basically all the boys get 20 all together for Erika and she gets 20 for each one of you but she will ask later. Okay rules are clear let's start!"

Isabel managed to say quick while having a hand motion for everything she said. We were all in a circle in the middle of the living room, Isabel was next to Harry. Next to Harry was Liam then Niall then Zayn then me and next to me was Louis. I was wrapped up in a blanket and leaning on Zayn as he hugged my shoulders, I was glad that he was still acting the same.

"Okay who's first from all of you to interrogate me" I laughed to myself as everyone else just rolled their eyes.

"I'll go first since I wanna know what you've done without me" Zayn sat up straight.

"Okay let's do this quick ready,set,go!"

Zayn's Questions-

"When Was Your First Boyfriend?"

"18"

"Did I Know Him?"

"Cute cashier from Jack Wills"

"How Long Did You Last?"

"3 months"

"How tall are you?"

"5'4"

"Job?"

"Nope Isabel parents pay for everything" I smiled.

"Lucky" he mumurred to himself.

"Next?" I looked around "Me!" Harry raised his hand slightly.

Harry's Questions-

"When did you stop watching the X-factor?"

"Second show"

"Have you ever kicked a guy's ass?"

"Yes"

"Single?

"Yes, not interested in a relationship though"

"Favorite singer?"

"Justin Bieber!"

"What kind of ride do you have?"

"2012 Dodge Challenger from my 18th birthday and a motorcycle" I smiled proudly.

"Nice" he nodded in agreement.

"Thanks, Next?" I looked at Niall,Liam and Louis.

"You boys ask im hungry" Niall said as he stood up and headed to the kitchen.

"Well I guess I'll ask" Liam shrugged.

Liam's Questions-

"College?'

"I take online courses"

"Pets?

"Oh my god how can I forget!" I yelled as I ran to my room and grabbed Toby my dog and Meows my cat.

"You guys meet Toby and Meows" as I held both of them up "AWWWW!!!" as Harry ran up and took Meows away from me. I raised my eyebrow and started laughing as he held the black and white cat to his chest as if it was his own child. I sat back down

"Twitter?" "erika_malik" (a.n not real twitter) I saw all the boys pull out there phones then mine pinged.

-Notification Twitter: @Louis_Thomlinson @Harry_Styles @zaynmalik @NiallOfficial @The_Real_Liam_Payne followed you. I followed them all back and looked up and started laughing.

"Fear?"

"Spiders and Scary CLOWNS! Oh and all those scary people from those scary movies!"

"Place you've always wanted to go?"

"IBIZA!"

"Any Flaws since you look stunningly beautiful?" I blushed.

"I use glasses but I wear contacts, Im insecure, and I've changed I used to be all sweet and nice but now Im I guess you can say a badass" I laughed as I said the badass part.

"As I said earlier I shall not mess with you" he laughed as he looked at me and held his hands up in defense as he laughed. "Grrrr!" I pretended to be a cougar and started laughing, "Oh please you know your nice as a kitten with friends until they become your best friends.. Boys watch out because she will get close to you and it's no more nice Erika she doesn't even say "Excuse me" anymore she's all like move!" Isabel ranted as I justed playfully shoved her proving her point.

"Oh you know you love it!" I yelled at her as we started giggling.

"Okay MY TURNNN! Louis yelled as he acted like an impatient child in school.

Louis Questions-

"Favorite movie?"

"NEVER SAY NEVERRR!"

"Favorite Vegetable?"

"CARROTS AND CORN!"

"Corn isn't a vegtable silly!

"Signature look?"

"SEXY JEANS! BECAUSE IM SEXY AND..SHE KNOWS IT!" as I pointed to Isabel who nodded like a little kid as everyone laughed.

"Favorite member of the band?" suddenly everyone froze and looked straight at me "......awkward.

"I TAKE THE CONSEQUENCE!" I yelled as everyone leaned back from leaning in to me for my awnser. "Oh thanks Erika feeling the sister love" Zayn said sarcastically.

"I tought you loved the curls!" "Hey I thought Beliebers stood together!" All of them nagged.

"Whatever okay Erika we will now go discuss your punishment!" Isabel yelled as she pointed to the kitchen and stood up with the boys following her. I sat on the couch with Toby and waited for five minutes then they all came out with hands behind their back and a chesire smile.

"You guys Im scared" I whispered as I stood up and backed away ready to run for anything.

"Oh Erika, clueless poor Erika don't worry we'll make sure eveyrthing would turn out okay..well for us" Isabel walked around the couch taking slow steps towards me.

"W-what?" I whispered loud enough for her to hear.

"ATTACK!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------There you go! Now Im of too see the wizard the wonderful wizard of ICE CREAM! SEE YA!poor Erika

Comment,Fan,Like :)

Me <3

*7/18/2015 update*
I wanna rewrite it so bad.