Time with friends can cure a sad heart

Isabel's POV

"It just happened so fast. I don't really know how to explain"

"So just start from the beginning"

By this point my head is spinning with questions for Erika, but I let her talk first.

I watch as my best friend tries to work out the words in her head. Then she took a deep breath.

Erika's POV

I told Isabel EVERYTHING, from me first meeting Joey to the kiss with Louis. I practically spilled my guts telling her how I felt.

It's feels good to finally be able to tell someone how I feel.

Ive missed spending time with my Amiga. Mi hermana.

"And that's what you missed on Erika's life" I sighed "You know what you need?" She had that devilish smile "What?" I asked a little scared of whatever was going on in that crazy mind of hers.

"You, Me girls night out...and I know just the place to go" she raised her eyebrow at me "You in?" I knew what she meant by that.

She was probably asking if I would go with her even though she and I both know Richard wouldn't allow it, she's basically telling me 'I dare you' which she knows takes out my daring side. I nodded with a smirk "great then let's go"

I walked into the living room unnoticed and ran upstairs to change. I pulled on some ripped black shorts and threw on a washed out denim shirt. I slid on some tan spiked sneaker heels and tied the laces. I finished off by putting on a black fedora.

I turned to Isabel "What?" She looked at me as if I was crazy "My clothes, are your clothes" I smiled and I could see the brightness in Isabel's eyes "Oh fuck yes!" She ran in my closet.

I waited for her to come out but I heard a sudden shriek. My protective senses came in and I found my face against the door "Are you okay" I pressed my ear against the door, biggest regret ever. The door flew open sending me flying off onto the ground.

I groaned as I sat up on my elbows and gave her a 'what-the-fuck' look as I saw her hugging a t-shirt.

"Paramore!" She squealed as she showed me the shirt "Oh yeah I met one of the guys from that band and he gave me this shirt, I think it's autographed I was gonna save it for you" I smiled weakly as I slowly got myself up.

She put the shirt on and hugged me tightly as I got up "You are seriously the best!" She smiled looking at herself in the mirror. She had in faded ripped shorts with brown combat boots and the Paramore t-shirt and she added a long black cardigan over it. She also had on a fedora but she had her hair in a tussled ponytail.

I grabbed my bag and keys and headed downstairs. "So like what do we tell the boys?" I asked halfway down the stairs "Follow my lead" was all she said.

We didn't even pass by the boys we just walked to the door. But as soon as she unlocked the door "Where are you two going?" I jumped a bit and turned to see the boys coming back from who knows where.

"Out" Isabel simply stated to them.

"Out where?" Harry piped in "Out as in the opposite of inside" I held my laugh in and rolled my eyes "We're just gonna spend some time together" I said opening the door.

"Don't get in too much trouble" Zayn gave me a look letting me know he was serious. "No prob big bro" I saying giving him a quick hug and a quick one arm hug to the rest of the boys. Without thinking I gave Louis a kiss on the cheek, both of us seemed shock but both blushed at the same time.

"Okay that was a shocker" "bye!" I yelled getting my keys and sunglasses and pulling Isabel's hand out the door "Don't wait up!" Isabel yelled "Make yourselves at home!" I opened my garage.